+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Water dragon eggs

Has anyone located any Water Dragon Eggs in Level 8 or higher Lakes they have attacked?

Cool Yes

On the 1st L9 Lake I attacked!

Anyone gotten more than 1?

I received my egg from a Level 8 Lake around my 100th lake attack in total (I was attacking some Level 9's & 8's).

I was thinkng you could get more than 1.. as you would need 1 per outpost... so makes sense you could get more than 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Orion Basye View Post
    I was thinkng you could get more than 1.. as you would need 1 per outpost... so makes sense you could get more than 1
    You can only get one for the second outpost, if there is a 3rd available in the future, there will most likely be a new egg

I got mine on a lvl 9 lake after only 14 attacks

Got 1 egg on 42 hit of lvl 10 lake.. I wipped it out in one wave and than just farmed it.

@ Raven Spirit

But are you certain that the devs are limiting this update to one outpost?

Advanced Member
    Apparently the secret is in pooping. I sent out a few attacks, then went to take care of business, and when I got back, I had my egg.

Ya know this is harder then armor x.x Well I guess thats because it's only one peice lol. But also because everyone owns a lvl 8-10 lake around me lol. ):<
    *Cough cough* I just might have to start *cough cough* snatchin so I have a few more....choices....as where to lookin for this egg *cough cough*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Social links