+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advanced Member

player map competition

with less than 24 hours to go on antares sector player map competition kabam have decided to change the prizes of what you get???
    top ten now get 5 zoot loot tokens?? when we started the competition there was plat and other prizes that could be won
    a LOT of players used most of their troops and boosts to get lots of bases, just to then see that you guys HALF WAY THROUGH a competition change the prizes???
    i hope that you notice this and fix it, cheers,

GhostLigar

not only that man its ment to be a player so why are players able to use 3 or 4 different acounts i know its the same person but still not good when thay just make a new acount to have the right amount of lvls so thay can boost throuh you as if your not there . it should be just there main acount , and also not good kabam the amount of troops put into the map just to get 5 zoots. so no more contests for me as everytime something is there to reck it like this new screen and the the players that like to beat kabam at your own game . iam sorry to say but its true and i bet alot more will say the same :{

Quote Originally Posted by hells coming View Post
    not only that man its ment to be a player so why are players able to use 3 or 4 different acounts i know its the same person but still not good when thay just make a new acount to have the right amount of lvls so thay can boost throuh you as if your not there . it should be just there main acount , and also not good kabam the amount of troops put into the map just to get 5 zoots. so no more contests for me as everytime something is there to reck it like this new screen and the the players that like to beat kabam at your own game . iam sorry to say but its true and i bet alot more will say the same :{
    Yeah (THE KID***) on serpens did the same to me but with one acct. but even on a boost against level 20 bases you can't have 25 warps in and half hour it just not possible but cheaters are allow it's the way of the game I'm getting use to it.

yeah i think kabam need to look into a few player as thay were taking over 300 bases in less than 20 mins with out chaining but its all good what comes round goes round lol

Quote Originally Posted by hells coming View Post
    yeah i think kabam need to look into a few player as thay were taking over 300 bases in less than 20 mins with out chaining but its all good what comes round goes round lol
    yeah agree I mean all they have to do is look they join the map with less than 17hrs left and move to no#1 before it's done I think they should check into the top three they went from not being on the map to the leaders I know 2 are cheating just don't know how

Advanced Member
    They have stated in another related thread that it is a Display error related to the new UI. The plat portion of the prize is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lein View Post
    They have stated in another related thread that it is a Display error related to the new UI. The plat portion of the prize is still there.
    A display error that I'm happy to report has been fixed.

Thanks for getting the reward out quickly. I got my plat already.

As far as I know, I should have finished in the top 20 in my sector. I haven't seen a "Final" ranking, just one that doesn't account for my purposefully last minute upgrades. I also haven't seen any prizes, although others in my alliance say they've gotten theirs.
    Where do we go to get the right info?

it said that in our sector as well but our competition is over and i won 1s and they gave me my reward and very fast i might say .so you all should see real rewards as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links