+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Scouting bug still not fixed

I still get long delays with scouting, and also some reports that never show up.

Also, there is a delay in transferring goods from a returning attack, long enough that sometimes I have only about 2/3 the food left that the report showed I obtained in the attack. (I'm in the red on food production so the delay is costing me a lot of food.)

Flashover
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I still get long delays with scouting, and also some reports that never show up.

Also, there is a delay in transferring goods from a returning attack, long enough that sometimes I have only about 2/3 the food left that the report showed I obtained in the attack. (I'm in the red on food production so the delay is costing me a lot of food.)
    THis happens to me every time. SCouting reports not showing up or very delayed. I even do restarts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Kabam is still trying to work out that glitch. Hopefully in ver 7 they will have completely fixed it. There is no real solution to the delays or reports not showing up. Sometimes rebooting the app will fix the problem or just rescouting. Other than that there is no way to fix that glitch. Just hope that in ver 7 they fix it. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine31 View Post
    Kabam is still trying to work out that glitch. Hopefully in ver 7 they will have completely fixed it. There is no real solution to the delays or reports not showing up. Sometimes rebooting the app will fix the problem or just rescouting. Other than that there is no way to fix that glitch. Just hope that in ver 7 they fix it. Hope this helps.
    This may just be a coincidence but I find that unassigning and reassigning my Knight in the Knights Hall forcing a refresh of any newly arrived resources. I am at 20 mil per hour upkeep so any delays with transferred food is a major problem for me. As soon as my food arrives I now unassign and reassign my Knight and my food appears. I have been losing considerably less food this way. Hope that helps until a proper fix is found.
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

+ Reply to Thread

Social links