+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oryan View Post
    O_O really? lol
    Yes really. Pretty much every active player in every alliance I'm in in all my realms is doing it, without spending a penny, except those who wasted their free infusions already. This challenge is the easiest one set and the least ruby oriented.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Advanced Member
    If you are using infusions, you did it wrong. It took me about 60 days for 50k sand striders and used 5 test deluxes that I got from fortunas (I have nearly a hundred from fortuna alone). You guys could have saved 100 rubies worth of powders.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    Personally, I'm doing the 15k in all my realms, because I can. I saved free infusions. I don't need extra energy or rubies or anything. I don't see a reason to just do 5k if I can do 15k+ and 50k I see as a total waste. It's not worth it to me to spend even just the extra infusion let alone any energy just to get 10k troops extra that I can train for free in less than a day. The reward difference between the 15k and 50k is miniscule.
    Those who did the 50k that means the have at least 300k idle pop... i doubt they are able to train that extra 10k troops in less than a day ... that's why it's worth to them

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    Personally, I'm doing the 15k in all my realms, because I can. I saved free infusions. I don't need extra energy or rubies or anything. I don't see a reason to just do 5k if I can do 15k+ and 50k I see as a total waste. It's not worth it to me to spend even just the extra infusion let alone any energy just to get 10k troops extra that I can train for free in less than a day. The reward difference between the 15k and 50k is miniscule.
    This is the way to go if you have the resources. I did the 15k in many realms and it is the best deal out of the 3 in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    If you are using infusions, you did it wrong. It took me about 60 days for 50k sand striders and used 5 test deluxes that I got from fortunas (I have nearly a hundred from fortuna alone). You guys could have saved 100 rubies worth of powders.
    Ah, so you're the one who took advantage of the Fortuna glitch ^^?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    You couldn't have used only 5 deluxes. 60 days divided by 50% 5 times = 1.875 days not quick enough to finish within the 23 hours they gave for the challenge. You would have to use 6 deluxes and done it immediately when the message was received to get it done, or use 7 or add another speed.
    You also still would have to buy the extra energy.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by oryan View Post
    it is without a doubt that all promotions offered by kabam, have a demographic target of ruby players only.
    Why doe's Kabam continue to provide promotions targeted towards ruby players / advanced players. The current promotion out now is the Sand Stryder Challenge.
    Get with it kabam, otherwise your game will be constantly abused through the use of 3rd party software in order for non-ruby players to gain the advantage they need.

The marketing team needs to provide promotions for non ruby buyers. I buy rubies myself during good promotions, however most of your users dop not buy rubies, so get on track with the rest.

99% Occupy Kabam

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to chime in really quick on this subject. Just so you are aware, Koalaberry and I are currently working on some some fun activities/events for our players that don’t require the purchase of rubies (or anything else) in order to participate, excel or win. Stay tuned…

-EMpulse

Banned
    Wow only one promotion. All the rest have been targeted at ruby players lately, come on kabam get with it, or at least provide free ancestral seals and completion grants as part of the quest rewards.
    I buy rubies and am making a large competitive advantage compared to those who do not buy rubies. So come on, give them non ruby buyers the advantage they need to take on the ruby player.

Quote Originally Posted by _EMpulse_ View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to chime in really quick on this subject. Just so you are aware, Koalaberry and I are currently working on some some fun activities/events for our players that don’t require the purchase of rubies (or anything else) in order to participate, excel or win. Stay tuned…

-EMpulse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Social links