+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPing

RPing

Okay people, we all know the common issue, Role Playing. there are fights on it at most worlds (most likely Flicker) about people doing actions instead of talking. There should be a whole new special world for Role Playing, since its causing problems because people dont care, or they'd rather talk about sports, politics, gossip, ETC. Role Playing is a fun way to do something rather than talk about something, and its a good way to pass time while your waiting for your buildings to build. both sides, Rpers and non-RPers are fighting because they have strong opinions. Lots of people love Role Playing and lots of people dont like it...this is becoming a real issue. Rping can be really fun but people take it to a whole new level, and its sadly true. we all have our opinions to what our entertainment is, some people have fun and ya know, have food fights or something, and other people like to talk about subjects. (sports, school, phones...anything really.) They're both great ways but both people keep on fighting and it honestly needs to stop and not be banned. So what do you say? Should RPers have the right to do what they want without hurting people? or should it be banned and have people talk about boring stuff? (Or, sometimes, interesting stuff...)

Advanced Member
    Don't you have a Larping club meeting to attend or something?

why would you post this in the bugs section?

Advanced Member
    I think he posted in the proper section. RPing in world chat is an unfortunate and significant bug in the game. Every server seems to have this problem, so I guess that makes it a pandemic. From now on, I'll be wearing my respirator and spraying my screen with disinfectants, I have bills to pay so I can't afford to catch this one. Plus my health insurance stinks. Where is my policy at anyhow....gotta see if RP bug is covered.

The role play down bother me However most of the role players are minors and are openly cybering, cussing, spamming, and causing hostile disruption. When reported Kabam does nothing. These minors are also trying to bate adults into relationsihps with them which ticks me off to no end. They are holding very adult role playing roles that should be left to adults in private. This is my problem and the problem of most of us parents on the game. I'm an old rper myself. However there is a fine line between rp and cyber. What we see on world chat isn't rping its down and out cyber and is sick on a site that combines minors and adults. Its also against the terms of service Yet Kabam does nothing about them............

+ Reply to Thread

Social links