+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    So is this going to be fixed any time soon ?

Thumbs down Blocked on entering server #42 - pentangeli

I am having problems entering the PENTANGELI SERVER. I being forced to go to another server and to start over again. I am too far into that server to start over again. I have a L10 mansion and in process of a L10 library and a unused DON BLESSING. Also I am about to complete L17 mechanical and was going to research L17 proficiency just to be able to restart training assassins.

Can you fix this or let me transfer my process to another server.

This is some bull crap. Kabam should be sued for this, because i paid money for service, and they kicked us out of the and took our money!!!

I kill now! Me need construction lol Rocka accent

the funny thing is that if they respond they gonna start the "clear cache and cookies" stuff all over again..

wow

I have been trying for hours to log into the pentageli server... plz fix...... it is a war on ya know!!!

hell i thought i was da only one havin dis prob... dis stuff is crazy

Same here. If it can't be fixed I'm out. Too much time spent building up.

same for me and this is not fixed after long time.......tired too wait............

pent server i'm in the same boat this is unacceptable you need to get it back on

Quote Originally Posted by The_Musician View Post
    I currently play on the Pentangeli server but, when I tried to access the game today, it keeps forcing me to new accounts on the Harrison or Anthony servers! I've tried selecting the Pentangeli server on the servers list but to no avail... it just REFUSES to let me on there!!!

WHY CAN'T I PLAY ON MY USUAL SERVER??? I WILL NOT START OVER!!!! IF I CAN'T ACCESS THE GAME I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO BUILD UP, I WILL QUIT COMPLETELY!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

i'm having same problem not happy at all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast