+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Not impressed, this doesn't feel like a good game mechanic. It's now all about Uranium

Advanced Member
    Why did you fix something that was not broken when there are so many broken things you should fix. Edgeworld sucks now.

are you kidding me? lets see how you feel when a largewr alliance makes 100k bases and you wont be able to go anywhere period because you cant scout or fight them, this brings the map to a halt, no one in any sector is above a level 20k so what happens when everyone upgrades to 100k bases, its a standstill

Expert Member
    well few weeks ago, kabam jumped the shark on it's upgrade and back then I was telling, give it few weeks and they will give the game the final deathblow...
    which seems to be this...

Yeah, loosing bases and can not reclaim them, or go through to the enemy territory, to take their bases. All you can do, is watch when your alliance looses the bases, since they were not here to take bases when the upgrade game online...

now you can be wiped out from the map and you can not prevent it... kinda dum...

and this kind of huge change to the game without any notice....

so far kabam has not broken their habbit. Their every upgrade and improvement basically have ruined the game more

Advanced Member
    I think potentially using troops to upgrade bases is fine as long as they give us the option to upgrade using cry/gas as well.

game wont load

Quote Originally Posted by alysdexia View Post
    Now the game can't load, Google+ Antlia.
    I have been having issues with google+ and kabam they just seem to fight against each other first my screen will not go where I can see the top and the bottom then today the map is all crazy and now it wont load. If you dont want goggle players to play your games then stop offering them us and that crap with barry offering to transfer you from google + to kabam is a load of tosh I asked almost 2 weeks ago and I have heard NOTHING! and thats what I am getting from this game NOTHING!

i chained bases with lvl 889 player bases at the end with 1K bases iside which flipped to 750's so u can downgrade them

kabam - can you please balance your new adjustments - at level 5870 i just took out a 8.8K base in 1 warp but a level 8.9K base i cant even scout!

Hey everyone, to share any feedback on the features, go here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...fficial-Thread

If you've want to report a bug, or other issue you found, go here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...fficial-Thread

ok thak you nicholas - i hope you read every post made there toroughly

I will, and I'll be reporting all of it to QA & the Producers respectively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Social links