+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

pre-requisites for training the Assassin altered

The pre-requisites for training the Assassin will be altered. Training the Assassin after this patch will require a Level 9 Garage and a Proficiency level of 17 in addition to a Level 9 Hideout. So again I guess this means that everybody that could train the assassins will be screwed because of changes in the game and once again the diamond players will have the advantage. How can kabam honestly take something back that a player has already achieved?

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydabull57 View Post
    The pre-requisites for training the Assassin will be altered. Training the Assassin after this patch will require a Level 9 Garage and a Proficiency level of 17 in addition to a Level 9 Hideout. So again I guess this means that everybody that could train the assassins will be screwed because of changes in the game and once again the diamond players will have the advantage. How can kabam honestly take something back that a player has already achieved?
    See to it that you start to build then, atleast be happy they announced it in advance this time.

I wont be able to train myself after the patch, but I am happy they announced it, so I know what to focus on atleast.

And my 3k butcher contracts will come in handy soon =)

Quote Originally Posted by sammydabull57 View Post
    You have to understand that a lot of players asked for higher requirements for the Assassins. Anyone who played the game for a week could train the best possible units in the game, which made the Sniper, Butcher and pretty much everything else obsolete. This requirement was really needed to keep some sort of balance. Just be glad you had some time to train them anyway. When the Snipers and Butchers were launched only the advanced players were able to train them and I think this was rightful. Dedication needs to be rewarded after all.
    The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.
    ~ Sun Tzu

Read my guides and use my calculators:
    Starter Guide
    Advanced Guide
    My Combat Examples
    Coordinate sheet template
    Gangs countering for Starting players
    Gangs countering for Advanced players
    My popular Thug & Sniper only strategy for PvE
    Battle Calculator
    ~ Pepino, Royal Guard Crew, Cuneo Family, Luca Brasi server

Advanced Member
    The Assassin requirements are gonna be amazing!! Even if I can't train them, I still think they are great.

At last!

An announcement in advance and a step in the right direction i believe. I actually think this is a good change and support it. I also can't wait for my 40000+ assassin contracts.

A couple of thoughts though. Will assassin contracts start dropping from level 10 gangs once this change has occured and if so, what will the Mi gangs be for? If they don't start dropping from normal gangs will there be any point in farming gangs anymore, especially since there is no pve respect anymore?

Advanced Member
    u have to farm gangs for Armory( but pls dont farm any gangs if u have the best set) lol
    Vicky Narducci

Advanced Member
    For what it's worth, I'm a LV51 non-diamond player with 1.6 million respect, after the change I won't be able to train assassins in all my neighborhoods.

That's fine ... I still support the change, it's as it should be ... as it should have been from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cannoli View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm a LV51 non-diamond player with 1.6 million respect, after the change I won't be able to train assassins in all my neighborhoods.

That's fine ... I still support the change, it's as it should be ... as it should have been from the beginning.
    I am in pretty much the same boats. Lvl 16 proficiancy is the highest I've got but I still think it's a great idea..... I don't mind not being able to train them for a week or so because it will give assassins real value and have the effect of making butchers important again as that is probably the highest unit most people will be able to train.

Great change kabam!
    (Don) Benedetto
    Server: Licio
    Forum name: Capo di tutti capi Ben(edetto) aka. mk9
    Real life: Developer/Investor/CEO

Finally a decent change. It still won't stop the cheating, but a good step in the right direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links