Uploaded with ImageShack.us

all i have to say is bravo
    Vlad's Impalers. Lord status.

thank you

You did it the hard way

SV 5 BT 8 TW 8 SB 8

i didnt hav that many NOS at the time

Advanced Member
    listen you guys are sending the wrong troops for all these.....pythus 8 for no losses send 90k snipers and 5 k ats you dont need to send grunts sigs or anyting else all they are is going to be a automatic watse f power.....for 9 send 95k snipers and 5 k ats...once again no losses...and for pythus 10 send 5 k nos youll lose between 300-500 once agian dont send anything else...i myself didnt want to wait so i sent 4300 nos and lost 800. my research was were all 8's twi ware spec viz and blood tranfusion.....these are alll reall numbers and have been tested throughout my alliance which is a stonrg alliance

Quote Originally Posted by joeymamaluch33 View Post
    listen you guys are sending the wrong troops for all these.....pythus 8 for no losses send 90k snipers and 5 k ats you dont need to send grunts sigs or anyting else all they are is going to be a automatic watse f power.....for 9 send 95k snipers and 5 k ats...once again no losses...and for pythus 10 send 5 k nos youll lose between 300-500 once agian dont send anything else...i myself didnt want to wait so i sent 4300 nos and lost 800. my research was were all 8's twi ware spec viz and blood tranfusion.....these are alll reall numbers and have been tested throughout my alliance which is a stonrg alliance
    Yeah and obviously playing as a ruby player, many people can't send 100k troops as they don't buy completion upgrades to be able to do this therefore have to send less snips ads and therefore need a sig buffer

Quote Originally Posted by beck4040 View Post
    Yeah and obviously playing as a ruby player, many people can't send 100k troops as they don't buy completion upgrades to be able to do this therefore have to send less snips ads and therefore need a sig buffer
    u dnt hav to be a ruby player to be able to get completion upgrades and i posted this up so some of my ally members could see it without me having to constantly tell them what they can send and as u can see someone else has posted a few of their own screens too as to show an easier way to beat the bases... ^^

lvl 15 gen. attack or def. res at lvl 9 cross the board. 45k vamp bats, 45k nem bats. will beat pythus 10. with only 430 nem bats lost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast