+ Reply to Thread
    Advanced Member

Cannot read reports

I pretty sure a report reading throttle was put in, but kabam has way, way over done it.
    My alliance gets attacked and I cannot see who is getting attack or what the attackers sent.

Makes playing the game worthless.

i can't view my alliance report too but this only happens when we are either under attack by other players or when attacking players. So it is difficult to know what troops to reinforce or if you did send reinforcement, you can't determine what happened next. It is annoying to blindly reinforce your alliance mate when they are under attack. seems like server performance issue, can't handle much or its just me? i want to believe it was the latter.
    With crazy range, KOC is more of a point and shoot game rather than a strategy game.

Advanced Member
    I put in a ticket about that tonight...same chit for me in 343.

Advanced Member
    Here was the reply

Hello John,
    Thank you for writing in regarding not being able to view your Reports. It looks like this may be due to a limiter placed on the servers to help alleviate heavy traffic to ensure that everyone can receive an optimal performance of their game. If you do like to click through a lot of reports really fast or click through pages a lot really fast, you may want to try spacing out your actions taken to view reports. This limiter will take some time to reset and depending on how fast you were clicking it could take a bit longer. I checked your account and I was able to open battle reports in your inbox and your Alliance reports.

Our engineers are investigating this issue further to see what can be done to help this issue further.

We recommend that you advise your Alliance members to delete any unnecessary reports such as farming reports to help eliminate the amount of reports you need to click through.

Advanced Member
    we having this problem in 133 too

Advanced Member
    This is actually a old problem that has never been addressed !!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unplayable View Post
    This is actually a old problem that has never been addressed !!
    I think the limiter is fairly new. While I understand the reason, the limit is set massively too low.
    If your alliance gets attacked you cannot read reports .... so what are they for again ????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pcazz View Post
    I think the limiter is fairly new. While I understand the reason, the limit is set massively too low.
    If your alliance gets attacked you cannot read reports .... so what are they for again ????
    It is an old problem and it got exacerbated when the new reports came out, it has been reported and people have complained about it on here, but the programmers are to busy thinking up other ways to mess the game up to actually do something to repair known problems. As for that reply, I have had it happen first time I tried to open a report in the day, you just get a blank page with no number in the page box.

Banned
    Ah well left the game for a couple of hours can't get into messages or reports again.

Banned

Bundle of shit

A limiter? How opening my first report page the old way or the alliance report page is "limited"? It's been DAYS I can't see the reports one time of 3 for severals minutes, addon or not. Another of your shitty crap kabam! Gonna put my auto-delete to 5 seconds interval instead of 30 minutes to spam your crappy server!

+ Reply to Thread

Social links