View Poll Results: Should Kabam Make a NEW Game?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 24.39%
  • No

23 56.10%
  • Maybe

8 19.51%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb When is Kabam going to Make a NEW Game?

I just need to ask I have been with Kabam and this Game since last year in June when I saw and was ( ahhh Godfather *Click ) and saw the game was good then flaws came in then really went bad then came back to playing the game in a new server later on Fact: 1st server I played on was Rosato the one of the Top 5 servers in this game, But, to shorten this I need to ask I am starting to get bored a little, So when is Kabam going to make a New Game/ if you are already or are thinking it what theme is it or do you need help from the community to help what the next game can be about...?
    Street Killers
    Motto: We Grew Up in the Streets, We Run the Streets, Street Killers We Are... Forever

Please vote in the POLL
    Street Killers
    Motto: We Grew Up in the Streets, We Run the Streets, Street Killers We Are... Forever

This poll will be ending soon. So I need you to vote before its too late.
    Street Killers

If you want Kabam to make a New Game what or how/theme would you want it to be? Post Down below!
    Street Killers

Keep this thread alive by posting and voting
    Street Killers

no new games..improve the ones out and bring excitement back to the screens

Thread will be almost ending soon, so post what you got and vote for the best..
    Street Killers

My opinion, if Kabam make another game, maybe a strategy game, similar to the godfather, but your choices don't really matter in the long term, because your playing a single game. Maybe something near star craft, like you play against other players, but game after game. Also, I'd like the new game to be made in a ladder ranking, not the person who has the most of whatever is the best, example Kabam's godfather game, it is made that the player with the most respect is the best player. Maybe the BEST person so then people would'nt be focusing purely on respect (if your playing godfather), people would be focusing at being better in general

while I like their games i am really disappointed by the lack of support and time it takes to get a response from them as well as the communication that comes from them. as a team they cant even come together with the same answer to questions, problems and concerns. If they make a new game I suggest not doing so until they get their self together internally and hire and fully train a support staff or it.
    Uriela, Tat, Don, Altobello
    Multi - Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Uriela View Post
    while I like their games i am really disappointed by the lack of support and time it takes to get a response from them as well as the communication that comes from them. as a team they cant even come together with the same answer to questions, problems and concerns. If they make a new game I suggest not doing so until they get their self together internally and hire and fully train a support staff or it.
    Yes, absolutely but look every game has they're own team of developers and ect. So you can't really blame them on this or that but the team of Godfathers F.F. I hear that some other Kabam game is actually really well done and has a great staff don't remember though what game it was. Also to say the least is that how could Kabam have a really lousy team for the best or to say, well known type of entertainment as the Godfather Five Families Franchise
    Street Killers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast