+ Reply to Thread

Kabam is just plain greedy now

I have spent mass amount of gems in throne room lucky tokens trying to upgrade an item from 4 to 5 and have had no success , this game has become all about money to kabam and I have had enough of it. Kabam sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57PMTB9 View Post
    I have spent mass amount of gems in throne room lucky tokens trying to upgrade an item from 4 to 5 and have had no success , this game has become all about money to kabam and I have had enough of it. Kabam sucks!
    Kabam (a company) is trying to make MONEY?!?! shocking revelation.

You spent on increased chance to upgrade??

"There's a sucker born every minute." -P.T. Barnum

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57PMTB9 View Post
    I play Edgeworld and once you get so high ... that's it unless you want to shell out far more that you would for a copy of a kick 3d game ... that you OWN .... nothing more to buy. If these guys would just lower what it takes to level up in any of their games, they might get more takers and make more money. As it stands now, they have to be the greediest gaming company going. Ya, any company wants to make money .. they have to for survival. But Kabam is way outta line for what they want to upgrade in any of their games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaude View Post
    Kabam (a company) is trying to make MONEY?!?! shocking revelation.

You spent on increased chance to upgrade??

"There's a sucker born every minute." -P.T. Barnum
    Well I thought that by now everyone knew that the increased chance is so minimal it should be regarded as nil increased chance whatsoever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Davids View Post
    Well I thought that by now everyone knew that the increased chance is so minimal it should be regarded as nil increased chance whatsoever.
    Apparently some have yet to get that news...

Advanced Member
    2x zero chance is still zero........ Kabam greedy = old news ......actually its kind of the point. It took me a week but it will go to 5 eventually
    Welcome to Kingdoms of Trollalot

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux