Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Expert Member

Troop Upkeep Reduction is NOT wqorking. Please fix it!!

I spend gems and lucky tokens to upgrade my Troop Upkeep Reduction (on Throne room items) but these are NOT working.

Kabam, since you so speedily fix the so call "bug" on pvp drop rates, so QUICKLY fix this OBVIOUS bug on Troop UPKEEP REDUCTION too.

Please FIX IT QUICKLY.

Cheers .. and when are we going to have domain merger? Many domains have steadily gone silent, it will be too little too late if it dun happen in the next few months.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limacsg View Post
    I spend gems and lucky tokens to upgrade my Troop Upkeep Reduction (on Throne room items) but these are NOT working.

Kabam, since you so speedily fix the so call "bug" on pvp drop rates, so QUICKLY fix this OBVIOUS bug on Troop UPKEEP REDUCTION too.

Please FIX IT QUICKLY.

Cheers .. and when are we going to have domain merger? Many domains have steadily gone silent, it will be too little too late if it dun happen in the next few months.
    This sucks... I was fixing to upgrade a double troop upkeep card :/.

I agree. I take a lot of time to enhance and obtain upkeep reduction and it doesn't work!! So as limacsg, please fix it.
    Thanks.

Not working here either

Quote Originally Posted by limacsg View Post

Please FIX IT QUICKLY.

Not working here in 279 either - was really wanting this as my upkeep slowly is killing me since i don't like to farm to much - but guess i have to start with that as well.

Seems to be working OK for me ...

No item: Upkeep -172,385,428

With 3% Upkeep reduction: Upkeep -167,213,865

Works well enough for me also. My upkeep is reduced from 245,318,866 to-177,833,006 with a 27.5% reduction

limacsg can you verify? for some it is working and for you not?

It depends where you look..... it works alright, but it doesn't show in the upper bar. In the supply tab from your overview screen you can see it works....

SwiftNick

spent alot of time to get my upkeep reduction to 113% when from -250 million an hr to +24,235,656 troop upkeep and losing food still in city whats the story with the troop upkeep

The cap for troop upkeep is 33%

Quote Originally Posted by john3969 View Post
    spent alot of time to get my upkeep reduction to 113% when from -250 million an hr to +24,235,656 troop upkeep and losing food still in city whats the story with the troop upkeep

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Social links