+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Merlin’s powerful magic has doubled the effectiveness of Lucky Tokens and Lesser Luck

Well , I usually don't say anything, but damn!
    Ok so I won 700 gems in tourney, and then this deal comes out, and I'm thinking here is my chance to upgrade some cards.
    Tried a +4 card, 46 attempts, 1 success. Thinking that is like 2% rate.
    Umm but the deal says you doubled the bonus from 4% to 8%.
    So now I'm left saying WTF, the normal rate is actually negative -6%.
    Lol thats why they never worked before I guess when I used the +4, that would still leave me in the negative, or no chance at all category.
    So I vote they show the real odds, the REAL ODDS like you have a 1/22293988 chance.
    I will never spend my money again until you start getting serious, the bar represents nothing, its just a show piece.

Make it real or no soup for you Kabam.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefox View Post
    Ok so I won 700 gems in tourney, and then this deal comes out, and I'm thinking here is my chance to upgrade some cards.
    Lol thats why they never worked before I guess when I used the +4, that would still leave me in the negative, or no chance at all category.
    So I vote they show the real odds, the REAL ODDS like you have a 1/22293988 chance.
    I will never spend my money again until you start getting serious, the bar represents nothing, its just a show piece.

I agree. However the tokens don't give you percent its just 8x. So if your chance is .5% then you only get 4% chance. Kind of a rip off if you ask me. However Im glad its like that so gem buyers can't get +10 cards over night...
    Last edited by Username in use; 05-04-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username in use View Post
    I agree. However the tokens don't give you percent its just 8x. So if your chance is .5% then you only get 4% chance. Kind of a rip off if you ask me. However Im glad its like that so gem buyers can't get +10 cards over night...
    Yeah I am totally ok with it being expensive also. I just would like to know the odds, so I can choose more wisely where exactly to place my gems.

It's a fraction of a percent chance however, so yes spending cash or winning gems will be important to reach higher levels on the cards.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefox View Post
    You suck at math. However I do agree that the real odds should be shared with the players. Along with info on where the bonuses are capped at.

Advanced Member
    I also noticed ....as I was foolishly thinking kabam was doing something nice for the players....that out of roughly 125 hits I have..1 rare...2 uncommon..3 common and the rest are all simple and have mostly ranged debuff...what was I thinking. kabam? nice?...nah.

Spent 900 gems using lucky and couldnt get a single item from +4 to +5

Failed event

+ Reply to Thread

Social links