+ Reply to Thread

quest research merchantilism

when propt to research merchantilism it states requirements not met. If i follow the step by step quests where did i go wrong?

You need to check that you have all of the necessary requirements to learn that Research 1st, many require gold (often lots of it) and others need certain lvls of buildings or other Researches to allow you to complete them. But everything required will be listed beside each Research in the Science Center, anything marked with a red X you need to achieve 1st, once everything is marked with a green TICK the Research is ready to learn. You may often need to Refresh the game so that everything syncs up properly also, I'm on wireless Broadband and I find it's often very slow to update my resources etc when trying to set up training, lol

simple: mercantalism is needed to use the trade and is very helpful what u try to do for it first is u need levitation, for that the most advanced requirement (hardest for me) is level 5 woodcraft, get that first then the others, then get recources to get levitation, once you get levitation its easy trade hope i helped

Arrow u need food?

also if you need food msg me in the alliance: straw hat pirates b4 i sold 700,000 food for $8 dollers ROFL :d

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux