+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FREE Hour of Power crate for your Alliance!

Does your alliance have UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!?

We will be awarding an Hour of Power Crate to every member of the Alliance that gains the most Power between Friday, May the 4th at 12pm PST and Monday, May 7th at 12pm PST.
    One Alliance per Sector will win. In Addition, the Alliance that gains the most Power in that time frame for the entire game will also win 100 Platinum for each member!
    Prizes will be awarded on Thursday, May 10th.

A few stipulations:

This prize is for Alliances that already exist prior to the event. Alliances created after the start of the event will not be counted. Join an existing Alliance!
    Alliances have to have more than 50 Power at the start of the event in order to be counted.
    Winning players have to still be in the Alliance at the time the prizes are awarded in order to be eligible for their prize.

In order to assist Alliances in gaining the Power to win, Aurora-1 Schematics and 1-Hour 8x XP Boosts will be 25% off for the duration of the event!

Now get out there and show them your Power!
    Community Manager at Kabam

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    [COLOR=#000000]Does your alliance have UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!?[/COLOR]

We will be awarding an Hour of Power Crate to every member of the Alliance that gains the most Power between Friday, May the 4th at 12pm PST and Monday, May 7th at 12pm PST.
    One Alliance per Sector will win. In Addition, the Alliance that gains the most Power in that time frame for the entire game will also win 100 Platinum for each member!
    Prizes will be awarded on Thursday, May 10th.

A few stipulations:

This prize is for Alliances that already exist prior to the event. Alliances created after the start of the event will not be counted. Join an existing Alliance!
    Alliances have to have more than 50 Power at the start of the event in order to be counted.
    Winning players have to still be in the Alliance at the time the prizes are awarded in order to be eligible for their prize.

In order to assist Alliances in gaining the Power to win, Aurora-1 Schematics and 1-Hour 8x XP Boosts will be 25% off for the duration of the event!

Now get out there and show them your Power!

How about we give you an hour of power if you getlevel 12 out lol. You guys are killing this game with how far behind you are. The majority of the players have out leveled this game months ago.
    DO NOT BUY IN-GAME CURRENCY. Google+ players has a huge disadvantage when playing Edgeworld and Kabam has not done anything to solve the problems.

hour of power

only one allinace will win the 100plat? or one from each sector?

One Alliance in each Sector will win the Hour of Power Crate.

One Alliance in the entire game will win the 100 Platinum.

Advanced Member
    Does 12pm mean the last hour on monday or the first hour on monday

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas N View Post
    One Alliance in each Sector will win the Hour of Power Crate.

One Alliance in the entire game will win the 100 Platinum.

AHAHAHAH as I thought I knew there was some kind of "trick" behind this "contest" . IT was too good to be true, hah , Nicholas no offense but, where's the winners of the last "Level gain tournament"? Was this a joke made by this amazing staff which doesn't seems to care too much about their contests? I will see no response referred to that message since you guys only care about fake contests, tbh, this is the most "kind" business, peace, ( And if you think i'm a hater, then you're wrong since i got things to complain about such as the last level gain tournament and MOORE stuff, thanks again for ignoring the complains and instead of solve them , just turn your head and look to another place. Thanks again for open my eyes, with this you guys lost more than i did. I would spend thousand bucks, but hey, why should i pay people for their completely ignorant attitudes? Think about that.

when you say power, do you mean the rank points or the map score ??

Quote Originally Posted by Vip3on View Post
    when you say power, do you mean the rank points or the map score ??
    really power is always meant rank points

When will we fine out who has won?

Banned
    thursday

contest just ended right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Social links