+ Reply to Thread
    I live in the Scumbag Society aka middle of no where USA

New Alliance forums question

i can view the new alliance forums from my kabam and facebook accounts but cannot view it with my Google account? .... yes i have 3 accounts on the same sector but i cant view with my google plus account? how do i view/post with that account?
    I know it's me but if they said it was me and it's not me would they be impersonating me - Rob_Bull's greatest quote about Me!

AntennaeGalaxies {118k+} - Me! and {42k, 75k}

no news on this issue?
    I know it's me but if they said it was me and it's not me would they be impersonating me - Rob_Bull's greatest quote about Me!

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OC1 View Post
    no news on this issue?
    Its like everything else. Kabam is punishing google+ users for something that is completely out of their control. Only special people get new cool things.
    DO NOT BUY IN-GAME CURRENCY. Google+ players has a huge disadvantage when playing Edgeworld and Kabam has not done anything to solve the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBastard View Post
    Its like everything else. Kabam is punishing google+ users for something that is completely out of their control. Only special people get new cool things.
    figures its nothing new to be left out ...we are still waiting for 5+months for our fair playing field

+ Reply to Thread

Social links