+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I looked back through the data, and it looks like the prize we promised was a Terraknor Control. I went ahead and added one directly to your account.
    Very nice Barry, I am very pleased. :} Have a good day.

this is hellfire from phantom streak sector. i like this game edgeworld. been putting money into this game. even though people telling me not to and that im dumb for doing it. well may 4 has got here and i was hoping to be the one with the most level 11 buildings. I would sure like to be the one who won that 1000 platinum. any platinum would be nice. i have people in my sector that call me a cheat and a hacker. but i do hate them hackers. anyhow, got to get back to the battle. ha ha haaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What's your Commander Name?
    I am CHOPCHOP of the MEROPE NEBULA

Quote Originally Posted by hellfire77 View Post
    this is hellfire from phantom streak sector. i like this game edgeworld. been putting money into this game. even though people telling me not to and that im dumb for doing it. well may 4 has got here and i was hoping to be the one with the most level 11 buildings. I would sure like to be the one who won that 1000 platinum. any platinum would be nice. i have people in my sector that call me a cheat and a hacker. but i do hate them hackers. anyhow, got to get back to the battle. ha ha haaaa
    that prize should be awarded - i've gotten my platinum several hours ago

Good luck! I believe we've got all those prizes out, so if you didn't receive Platinum, someone must have out-built you. It was a close race in many Sectors!
    Community Manager at Kabam

hellfire77 from phantom streak, most lvl 11 building by may 4, 1000 plat. please let it be me

hellfire77 from phantom streak, most lvl 11 building by may 4, 1000 plat. please let it be me
    here is the list of all the winners http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ontest-Winners!
    i dont see your name in there tho hellfire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social links