+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered

Question How to end beginners protection right away?

I know you can upgrade your castle to level 5, or wait 7 days, but is there any other option to terminate the protection?

I don't think so. Sorry

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know you can upgrade your castle to level 5, or wait 7 days, but is there any other option to terminate the protection?
    Hi,
    73oom is correct, there are other ways to "de-activate" the beginners's protection
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Hi,
    73oom is correct, there are other ways to "de-activate" the beginners's protection
    I am the opposite to. The OP above, i want to retain my protection for as long as possible and have most of my protected time periodstill to go. However i have a city near me that has no might and plenty of resources. If i raid that city, will i lose my protected status ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Hi,
    I am the opposite to The OP above, i want to retain my protection for as long as possible and have most of my protected time periodstill to go. However i have a city near me that has no might and plenty of resources. If i raid that city, will i lose my protected status ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the opposite to The OP above, i want to retain my protection for as long as possible and have most of my protected time periodstill to go. However i have a city near me that has no might and plenty of resources. If i raid that city, will i lose my protected status ?
    You can't attack or scout a player while under a dove or beginner's protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    You can't attack or scout a player while under a dove or beginner's protection.
    Thank you.

protection

you can get rid of it by attacking another player

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58JSZFH View Post
    you can get rid of it by attacking another player
    No, you can't.

maybe someone could test but if you attack a wild that is not owned but then someone else closer takes it you may lose your protection early. I think you can attack wilds under protection. Its been a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links