+ Reply to Thread

Missing Items. This has gone on for weeks now and support have done absolutely NOTHIN

I reported a loss of around 250 gems and some resources weeks ago. Support did nothing. Only when i spammed them did they reply and tell me to let them know exactly what happened within 4 days would they look at it.

Well, i did that, and guess what? STILL NO DAMN REPLY OR MY STUFF BACK.

All in now i have lost other 1000 damn gems, millions of resources, troops, hour glasses, the list goes on.

DO NOT TELL ME TO REBOOT WITH HTE HOME KEY AS I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF KNOWING WHAT I AM DOING WITH MY IPHONE, FFS IM A MOBILE PHONE ENGINEER BY TRADE.

Now, i will not spend 1penny more till i get my stuff back.

Regards

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by mrblonde36 View Post
    I reported a loss of around 250 gems and some resources weeks ago. Support did nothing. Only when i spammed them did they reply and tell me to let them know exactly what happened within 4 days would they look at it.

Well, i did that, and guess what? STILL NO DAMN REPLY OR MY STUFF BACK.

All in now i have lost other 1000 damn gems, millions of resources, troops, hour glasses, the list goes on.

DO NOT TELL ME TO REBOOT WITH HTE HOME KEY AS I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF KNOWING WHAT I AM DOING WITH MY IPHONE, FFS IM A MOBILE PHONE ENGINEER BY TRADE.

Now, i will not spend 1penny more till i get my stuff back.

Regards

Jay

You are not the only one. I noticed that it was doing it to me. Majority of my gold gone and I had way over 300k to come on the next morning and only have 32k. Which wasnt right since its not being spent any where. Noticed my gems have vanished not all of them but quiet a bit and my troops from twelve hundred to maybe 300. I sent a report and still havent heard a response. Your not alone here.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links