+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drop Rates?

Advanced Member

Drop Rates?

Ok over the past month i have hit like 10 000 times and i have got zero glacial runes from camps or wilds and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem!!!!

are you hitting level 8 camp and above? not like the elemental outposts, it must be level 8s +

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by impactioin View Post
    are you hitting level 8 camp and above? not like the elemental outposts, it must be level 8s +
    all lvl 10's

Quote Originally Posted by MrC View Post
    Ok over the past month i have hit like 10 000 times and i have got zero glacial runes from camps or wilds and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem!!!!
    Originally, the glacial runes were only supposed to be findable on Kabam.com, however that's not the case. They are easily found in lvl 10 camps, I'm still working on getting an acceptable amount of soul reapers so I only have 1k Frost Giants at the time but ive found and saved up almost 60K Glacial Runes so far. Are you sure you don't mean Titan Seedlings and not Glacial Runes? Those are the only items you can't find in camps without the Amber Dragon. And In 10K hits I'd assume that youd have found at least 10 to 20k glacial runes if not much more than that.

I have the same problem. This last week I attacked Mountain level 10 and Antropus Camp 8+ and only get the other item of training (Banshee, Lava Jaw, Granite Ogres, Soul Reaper, Fangtooh, Venom D.), it would be good Kabam review if the drop of glacial Runes are correct. Almost more than 500 attacks got no Rune Glacial... Please check the Drops..

I play the game in Kabam.com

Kazenth
    Guanacaste
    Last edited by Kazentitho; 04-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Advanced Member
    My whole alliance is asking the same thing.. where are the glacial runes.. none found in hundreds of hits from any member in the past week. even playing n kabam

Advanced Member
    I also play on kabam and its more the whole realm saying the same thing, even this past weekend i had got zero of them and only heard of one person on the realm getting 500 of them

Advanced Member
    in the past few days i have done about 800 + hits and have gotten 0 glacial runes

Advanced Member
    and to be exact. today i did 273 total hits on lvl 10 athros ( 91 x 3 was 3 different 10's) and 168 hits on lvl 9 (84 x 2 was 2 different 9's) and i got:
    4600 Mandrakes
    4500 Volcanic Runes
    5000 Banshee Talons
    4300 Reaper Totems
    6700 Swamp Scales
    3500 Respirators

And again absolutely no Glacial Runes. This is now about 3-4 days in a row with none. So, to me, yes something has changed.

Same here, I always attack lvl 10 camps and in the past week didnt get a single glacial rune. I play on Kabam and FB and send wave attacks consisting of 12 attacks, so in the past week i probably hit different lvl 10 camps more then 500+ times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links