+ Reply to Thread

Greenwich & Brooklyn deeds

I did something over the last 2 weeks that made all the tales I was told true. The deeds that are awarded are only awarded as incentives to play the game for the newbies that don't play much after starting a new First Neighborhood. I have been playing with my "REAL" name for a very long while on G+. My "NEW" name I started roughly 2 weeks ago here on Kabam. I did it to try and get to the business of the deeds. Being told that I wasn't gonna get any deed because I have been playing too long and too much was nothing but true. After starting my "NEW" player, I played rarely every other day or so. Hence to say after less than 2 weeks of doing so guess what I received... yep- you got it a deed. I do NO battling, NO family play, NO friends- all I did was talk smack and I get a deed. I get some of your thoughts. I understand some of you pay to play might be laughing. It's the other players like me that need to get a little upset and yes PISSED OFF!! SOOO... tell me Kabam or High-ups of the game, do I need to stop playing for a week or 2 before I (as a person that can't spend money) can get one of the deeds?? I need to know. If that is something I have to do- i.e. quit playing- I need to be told so I can do what I need to do. Heck, I will keep playing my NEWBIE while I am waiting. Why?!?! He has more awards than I do playing with my dedicated player. I need to hear it. WE need to hear it.

Reno Riggatti
    Omerta Legends
    Michael

(yeah, they won't respond- I needed to vent as much as I needed to understand)
    Last edited by Reno Rains; 04-30-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Advanced Member
    Wait, so did you "win" the deeds or did you just log in one day and they were in your inventory?

I won the deeds from my new player (just started a player to test). I got them when I didn't play but a just few times. Not day to day mind you- maybe 2x in each week. My true player that I've had for 6 weeks or so is still playing without having any other deed. It more or less seems like if you don't play enough they entice you with big add-ons. They were WON on the daily. The whole thing is whether or not you can GROW ON THIS GAME by not----NOT paying real money. I don't have the money. And, yes to all of you payers that do have the money you are lucky to get the extras. You are better than us non-pay players with this game because of your real money. I am one of the low guys (on money that is)

I guess I need to stop playing for a while to get the deeds to start a new neighborhood. I play once a day, guess that's too much.

I for one play hours and hours everyday, yep got no life here... i got my gv through offers, and then after about 2 weeks of its release i got the brooklyn in LC, and yes everyday logs and hours each day for 3-4 months, it is just pure chance guys, nothing more...

So all the members telling me that was wrong? Tell me how the offers (that some of us cannot obtain), makes a bit of difference when that majority of players (i.e. on my family) get theirs on the LC... my luck is just horrible then. ~~except with my SECOND<<SECOND new player gets the freebie the same way as my first~~ If anyone has doubts, let me know I will give them the names of both! Pure chance seems to be pure enticement.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Stew View Post
    I for one play hours and hours everyday, yep got no life here... i got my gv through offers, and then after about 2 weeks of its release i got the brooklyn in LC, and yes everyday logs and hours each day for 3-4 months, it is just pure chance guys, nothing more...
    pure chance my arse.

its a programmed game. everything runs on a set algorithm. nothing is pure chance in this game. everything is programmed to promote diamond buying.

stop being so naive.

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux