+ Reply to Thread

Elite Unit Give Away...

Just woundering why this Elite Unit Give Away event is still active? It should of ended on the 27t April 2012 at 11:59pm PST but yet remains active, I bought and spent the required diamonds and am now having to wait for my prize. It says within 7days of Event ending i will get it, Well first the event needs to end!

Can someone please Shed some light on this for me.

Again with these broken promises

I want my 6 boxes. I spent those diamonds for a reason now please give me what is rightfully mine. It says clearly one week and it has even been over 10 days. Come on now pay up! Really do I have to write every time and complain to get what you guys promies me?

I play at:
    Server: Sollozo
    Name: Dillusion - (Don of Barzini)

Lolz Dill its Vat here,

Still waiting for mine mate

Got this email today and its outragiouse.

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As we've recently received an extremely high volume of tickets, our support team was unable to appropriately handle your request and for that, we are truly sorry. This does not make your request any less important; we were just unable to give this incident the proper attention that it deserves.

This incident will now be closed, closing older incidents will allow us to properly address any new incidents you submit in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize for the fact that we were unable to assist you through this incident. If you are still experiencing the same issue please go to our in-game help link and submit a new incident.

We apologize again for any inconveniences that you've experienced. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

The Kabam Team

ref:_00D301HgIt._50030LBE9r:ref
    They closed my ticket about this without resolving it so they can deal with newer emails, totally shocking if you ask me mate.

Bullshit, we cannot tolarate this... They owe us this and I swear I will soon do something about this. I know many will support what I got in mind. Good to see that you are active and trying to get what is rightfully yours aswell. I really could use those boxes at the moment.

Moved to Event Discussion.

The prizes for this event have been awarded. If you feel you have experienced an error, please continue to contact Customer Support. They are currently experiencing a high volume of incidents, but they will try and get back to you as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Moved to Event Discussion.

The prizes for this event have been awarded. If you feel you have experienced an error, please continue to contact Customer Support. They are currently experiencing a high volume of incidents, but they will try and get back to you as quickly as possible.[/COLOR]

did that Raza mate, got this email :-

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket.

As we've recently received an extremely high volume of tickets, our support team was unable to appropriately handle your request and for that, we are truly sorry. This does not make your request any less important; we were just unable to give this incident the proper attention that it deserves.

This incident will now be closed, closing older incidents will allow us to properly address any new incidents you submit in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize for the fact that we were unable to assist you through this incident. If you are still experiencing the same issue please go to our in-game help link and submit a new incident.

We apologize again for any inconveniences that you've experienced. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

The Kabam Team

ref:_00D301HgIt._50030LBE9r:ref
    So can you please help? i spent the diamonds on the event, i got an email from billing say Elite box sent, never got it, contact support and they tell me ticket closed send a new one. Sending a new one does not make there work load any easier so they will just close the next ticket. Still me without the elite box.

Angry Elite Training Promotion May 2nd

I know of people that have received their boxes for the Elite Training Promotion ... I have not .... Please check you records and my mail to Support and award my butchers and snipers ..... thank you

This isnt fair and yo know that! Seriously they have closed a several of our tickets. Come on you have to help us on this one..

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux