+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pissed off

pissed off

since you released the throne room this game has gone to shit. you send us all these in game messages about how youre getting great feedback? where the fuck are you getting that from? every person ive ever met on this game hates the throne room.
    on 343 (a new domain) there are 7 players in GSK dragon masters who have spent thousands buying their way to 50 - 150 mil might. these 7 players are destroying everybody on the domain, and since they all have 200% range, combat speed, life and attack buffs, nobody on the domain can do a thing to stop them.

just a matter of weeks ago this game was FAIR. 1 catapult killed 1 catapult, and nobody was invincible. you have changed that, and now this game is only fun for the people who spend thousands.
    this is because you are a bunch of greedy cash grabbing motherfuckers.

youre great feedback? is that coming from the thousands of players who have quit since the release of the throne room? i think not. you dont give 2 squirts of piss about your customers unless they spend stupid amounts of money on a game thats supposed to be FREE.

what about the rest of us? i have spent over a thousand british pounds on this game in the last 16 months. when do i get to have my say? what about the thousands of other people who invested into this game? do they have a say? because the bottom line, WE DO NOT WANT THE FUCKING THRONE ROOM.

Range has destroyed any glimmer of fairness that this game ever had. Now you give away +10 throne room enhancements to the top 100 might gainers in the tourney. guess what, those top 100 people are gonna be those same motherfuckers who bought their way through the game and are ruining it for the rest of us.

We, the players of this... game? shit, farce seems like a better word.... do not want range. We want back our old koc, the koc that was fair and equal and we enjoyed.

you ever hear the saying if it aint broke dont fix it? it wasnt fucking broken. the attacking side of the game was fine, you did not do this for us, not to give us better gameplay, not to make it more interesting, NO, you did it to make money you fucking selfish bastards.

Now you can go ahead and ban me from this game. I'm way past giving 2 fucks. This is no longer a game. I googled the definition of game. this is what it gave me:

Noun:
    A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

now you tell me that kingdoms of camelot is decided by skill, strength, or luck...
    is it fucking bollox. its decided by who has the highest credit limit. you sell troops, you sell advisors with range on them. you provide people with everything they need to be a bully on this game, as long as they pay for it.

WELL FUCK YOU, FUCK KABAM, FUCK YOUR ENGINEERS, FUCK YOUR BANK MANAGER, AND FUCK YOUR DAMN MOMMAS.

YOU GREEDY SONS OF FUCKING BITCHES

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentm6515 View Post
    since you released the throne room this game has gone to shit. you send us all these in game messages about how youre getting great feedback? where the fuck are you getting that from? every person ive ever met on this game hates the throne room.
    on 343 (a new domain) there are 7 players in GSK dragon masters who have spent thousands buying their way to 50 - 150 mil might. these 7 players are destroying everybody on the domain, and since they all have 200% range, combat speed, life and attack buffs, nobody on the domain can do a thing to stop them.

just a matter of weeks ago this game was FAIR. 1 catapult killed 1 catapult, and nobody was invincible. you have changed that, and now this game is only fun for the people who spend thousands.
    this is because you are a bunch of greedy cash grabbing motherfuckers.

youre great feedback? is that coming from the thousands of players who have quit since the release of the throne room? i think not. you dont give 2 squirts of piss about your customers unless they spend stupid amounts of money on a game thats supposed to be FREE.

what about the rest of us? i have spent over a thousand british pounds on this game in the last 16 months. when do i get to have my say? what about the thousands of other people who invested into this game? do they have a say? because the bottom line, WE DO NOT WANT THE FUCKING THRONE ROOM.

Range has destroyed any glimmer of fairness that this game ever had. Now you give away +10 throne room enhancements to the top 100 might gainers in the tourney. guess what, those top 100 people are gonna be those same motherfuckers who bought their way through the game and are ruining it for the rest of us.

We, the players of this... game? shit, farce seems like a better word.... do not want range. We want back our old koc, the koc that was fair and equal and we enjoyed.

you ever hear the saying if it aint broke dont fix it? it wasnt fucking broken. the attacking side of the game was fine, you did not do this for us, not to give us better gameplay, not to make it more interesting, NO, you did it to make money you fucking selfish bastards.

Now you can go ahead and ban me from this game. I'm way past giving 2 fucks. This is no longer a game. I googled the definition of game. this is what it gave me:

Noun:
    A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

now you tell me that kingdoms of camelot is decided by skill, strength, or luck...
    is it fucking bollox. its decided by who has the highest credit limit. you sell troops, you sell advisors with range on them. you provide people with everything they need to be a bully on this game, as long as they pay for it.

WELL FUCK YOU, FUCK KABAM, FUCK YOUR ENGINEERS, FUCK YOUR BANK MANAGER, AND FUCK YOUR DAMN MOMMAS.

YOU GREEDY SONS OF FUCKING BITCHES
    throne room is awesome..... if u cant handle todays koc fook off u cry baby

Quote Originally Posted by _______ View Post
    throne room is awesome..... if u cant handle todays koc fook off u cry baby
    lol u love it so much go play it ....

Banned
    I have to agree with you Brent, I would like to know just where these so called messages of support are coming from, the exodus of players that the tr has caused speaks for itself. The complaints that were posted on here, and in the main removed by kabum don't support it, and only 2 or 3 people are saying it is any good.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Davids View Post
    I have to agree with you Brent, I would like to know just where these so called messages of support are coming from, the exodus of players that the tr has caused speaks for itself. The complaints that were posted on here, and in the main removed by kabum don't support it, and only 2 or 3 people are saying it is any good.
    I think you'll find that the rest of the players that like the TR are off playing the game instead of here in the forums.

I was chatting with my alliance last night and was telling them about the uproar the TR has caused in the forums - with the arguments for and against. They were, to say the least, stunned that people didn't like it. Like they said, we've all seen developments that we didn't appreciate over the years, but we all pretty much agreed that if players spent half as much energy into learning and developing new things instead of complaining and arguing about them, they'd be far better off. Heck, they might actually come to like new things.
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

[Support Link]

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck Tucker View Post
    I think you'll find that the rest of the players that like the TR are off playing the game instead of here in the forums.

I was chatting with my alliance last night and was telling them about the uproar the TR has caused in the forums - with the arguments for and against. They were, to say the least, stunned that people didn't like it. Like they said, we've all seen developments that we didn't appreciate over the years, but we all pretty much agreed that if players spent half as much energy into learning and developing new things instead of complaining and arguing about them, they'd be far better off. Heck, they might actually come to like new things.
    i think to be fair tuck most peeps dislike the fact that enhancing sucks , 92 members in the alliance im in 2 like it 90 dont , why is that ??? because without range they cant attack nor defend , no attacking or defending sucks lol , im not saying tr cards isnt good its just the enhancing upgrading failures are an absoulte joke , im still on 1 percent range lol im sure the dam thing is broken , how many actives is their left ??? since this tr came out ??? that will tell u something im sure someone posted how manys left i will look for it later after ive been to work .

Banned
    Y'know back in the days when 10 million might meant you were almost a God and when to get 10 million might you had to be constantly searching for food to feed your armies, the game was fun to play. Yes, people spent money on gems but in rather limited amounts as the game was still in Beta and to be blunt, only a complete fool would spend huge amounts of money on an unfinished game that was littered with outages/maintenance periods/so-called "upgrades" that screwed up peoples' inventories or resource/troop totals etc etc etc.

Today 10 million is chicken feed, people no longer need to fight to feed their armies and the strategy battles are long gone . The winner is now the ones who can afford all the bells and whistles Kabam has invented to increase turnover.

Fools are throwing money away at a rate previously unheard of in order to be 'top dog' yet the game is still plagued with "outages/maintenance periods/so-called "upgrades" that screwed up peoples' inventories or resource/troop totals etc etc etc." and it is still a BETA release. Is the game getting better or have Kabam found more ways to separate more fools away from their money? I know which theory I subscribe to and it isn't the former.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck Tucker View Post

I only come here because there is so little chat these days, koc is dying fast and the tr has enhanced that exodus, the one thing that tr enhance seems to be working on. I'm surprised that people like it unless they got very lucky, and can now win without trying. Clearly they aren't sitting there sending out troops to get A stone manually, and clearly they aren't doing all the searching for tr items manually, and clearly they aren't enhancing upgrading manually because that would just be a tedious way to spend your time. So basically they are saying they like the way they got lucky with what their bots are doing, and that at some point they will go and wipe someone out with no possibility of losing, and probably drive another player away.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazo View Post
    i think to be fair tuck most peeps dislike the fact that enhancing sucks , 92 members in the alliance im in 2 like it 90 dont , why is that ??? because without range they cant attack nor defend , no attacking or defending sucks lol , im not saying tr cards isnt good its just the enhancing upgrading failures are an absoulte joke , im still on 1 percent range lol im sure the dam thing is broken , how many actives is their left ??? since this tr came out ??? that will tell u something im sure someone posted how manys left i will look for it later after ive been to work .
    Oh, don't get me wrong, they're all upset at the amount of time and A-Stone it takes to upgrade/enhance... the failure rate is abysmal. But, it sucked when they were all looking for weeks/months for that last crest or seal they needed, too. At some point, we all wished that something in the game was easier to get - I think for most people I've talked to, finding that last Merlin's Seal was more frustrating than their last upgrade/enhancement.

(That's actually a little misleading - not everyone in my alliances have even found that last Seal yet... they're frustrated at upgrading TR items, but if you gave them 1 item free in the game, it probably wouldn't be a free upgrade or enhancement - it would be that last damned seal..)
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

[Support Link]

I know most people did not like the TR room, but with help and message's from the people that more understand what the throne room does, and how to get past the range if your out ranged has helped people a lot.

There are people in my alliance that do not really spend anything on the game, and have level 11 fletching, but xcan only train cats from 1 or 2 castle's, so they have lots more LC and pike's and archers.
    So helping them understand whats the best throne room items to have equiped and "worked on" has been great, and they attack still and kill a lot of LC walls, and people with 50%+ range only seems to send 1 or 2 attacks at them with cats or balls, as they are losing there troops and without there cats and balls they become an easyer target!

Also getting people to understand Ranged for there archers, has opened lots of talks and also showed that having 1+ mill EXTRA Archers with 80%+ ranged and also combat speed added, has made the defenders in the alliance the attackers.

So in all with the right info and the right troops you can build an alliance with people willing to hit and hurt in ways that dont involve Range as much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links