+ Reply to Thread

What does morale do?

The morale does exactly what? will it help increase pop refill rate?

as I understand it it just increases happiness like a tavern so you can increase your tax rate without hurting population growth
    so yes if you have a tax rate but I have not tested it myself

Ok I understand that part but what about the TR morale items? I have not had time to sit down and see if my re-fill on pop is better but have 48% morale and 212% training speed. If it works like the rest of the TR items it should increase my fill rate. The question is does it actually work that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Lattoniken View Post
    Ok I understand that part but what about the TR morale items? I have not had time to sit down and see if my re-fill on pop is better but have 48% morale and 212% training speed. If it works like the rest of the TR items it should increase my fill rate. The question is does it actually work that way?
    Please check and let me know. I know pop regenerate 100% in 2h, or 5% in 6 min, You can check if pop come out in less than 6 min. with your 48% should come out in less than 4-5 mins if you are not wrong.
    Cheers

I will be able to do that after the turney is over...maybe tonight after work even come to think of it....I know I am producing far more than 10k an hr in pop rgeneration even without looking to see how long it takes. Just would like somebody to confirm this and not just a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Lattoniken View Post
    I will be able to do that after the turney is over...maybe tonight after work even come to think of it....I know I am producing far more than 10k an hr in pop rgeneration even without looking to see how long it takes. Just would like somebody to confirm this and not just a glitch
    how many cottages. eg 10 lvl 9 cottages produces 45000 population/2hours, or 22500/1h or 2250/6min. i know for normal morale(100% happiness) u'll get population every 6 mins (5% pop from total pop). so if u get population faster than 6 mins your boosts work

I've submitted this question to Kabam support, should get an answer back soon, as I've always had good and quick responses from them

When I get the answer I'll post it up.

Epic User
    I believe the moral stat is designed to indicate how KOC players feel about the gane since throne room launch lol 1% .... 2% morale?

All joking aside, please do post response.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGman View Post
    I've submitted this question to Kabam support, should get an answer back soon, as I've always had good and quick responses from them

When I get the answer I'll post it up.
    Really the response most get is to come here where they never post anything usefull

+ Reply to Thread

Social links