+ Reply to Thread

Didn't receive Gems

I bought 240 gems but i didn't receive them, i repeated twice morw and still no gems. The money has come out my bank for all three but all i got was an apple id problem message from KoC. My apple id is fine, it's previously worked for KoC and works for everything else.

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by micsbalz View Post
    I bought 240 gems but i didn't receive them, i repeated twice morw and still no gems. The money has come out my bank for all three but all i got was an apple id problem message from KoC. My apple id is fine, it's previously worked for KoC and works for everything else.
    Thanks for reporting this issue,
    for individual assistance please click here to contact players support.
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -

3. 05-07-2012, 03:49 PM

Reason
    Irrelevant Content

Unregistered

Me too

However they did arrive and then disappeared when i went to bed. 200 gems the first time and 60 gems the second time. Cannot get this resolved.

Unregistered

Tapjoy

I cannot get past step 4 in registering with TapJoy, when i try to install app profile in settings, it takes me to the tapjoy website and does not give an opportunity to insert any pin on the code pad

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cannot get past step 4 in registering with TapJoy, when i try to install app profile in settings, it takes me to the tapjoy website and does not give an opportunity to insert any pin on the code pad
    Hi,
    TapJoy has asked us to direct all inquiries and complaints to them. However, to assist as best we can we have created a thread in the Forums and an answer in the FAQs specifically for TapJoy offer questions:

FAQ Article: http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2844

Forum: TapJoy Instructions http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?99591

We apologize for any difficulties you have experienced due to this offer process. We hope to be able to offer even better promotions in the future!

Thanks for playing our game!
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -

Arcane Empires -

Unregistered

No gems after 1 week and 13 apps

Hi there, really fustrated with itap and hope for some resolution. I have installed everything perfectly as far as I can see. But still I earn no rewards. I've contacted support via itap on 3 occasions. Is there any why to resolve gems not being awarded?

Account rf_calidus@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux