+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Error messages

Angry Error messages

I keep getting error messages every time I try to go hunting/attacking, I also keep getting the up date message, I have up dated heaps of times trying to get the message to stop, these problem are on both Face Book and Kabam, I also can not reply to message on the alliance message, I have not been able to play this game for over 7 days now, at times I have paid money to play and it am now feeling that you are just ripping me and others who pay to play. Please fix these issue................

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebee View Post
    I keep getting error messages every time I try to go hunting/attacking, I also keep getting the up date message, I have up dated heaps of times trying to get the message to stop, these problem are on both Face Book and Kabam, I also can not reply to message on the alliance message, I have not been able to play this game for over 7 days now, at times I have paid money to play and it am now feeling that you are just ripping me and others who pay to play. Please fix these issue................
    Same..update, update, update or unknown error...ffs 4 days now every time i try o do anything

Elite Member
    When you get the Update popup, usually you can just X it out and keep playing. If it won't let you play after that, THEN refresh it. It IS very annoying, but most of the time you really don't need to click that OK. I NEVER do.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Same for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bebee View Post
    This is exacctly the same as my experience Ive also spent money and have identicle problems for same time period

Quote Originally Posted by Termintron View Post
    Same..update, update, update or unknown error...ffs 4 days now every time i try o do anything
    i keep getting the very same thing and i am playing or trying to play in diamond, " AN UNKNOWN ERROR HAS OCURED " and its been pissing me off for days now.

here is a tip for kabam " IF IT'S NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT " stop messing around with the game just leave it as it is because its annoying far to many people and you dont seem to be doing anything about it, your quick enough at taking peoples money but not quick enough to fix the problems that you are causing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    When you get the Update popup, usually you can just X it out and keep playing. If it won't let you play after that, THEN refresh it. It IS very annoying, but most of the time you really don't need to click that OK. I NEVER do.
    After I click on the X a few seconds later I get the stupid "unknown error" crap message and then I need to refresh, only to have the "update" message pops up etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, .................................................. ...........etc, you getting the picture now?

So keep on playing is not really happening for many of us.................this bug is aother big fat game killer that will most likely be fixed end of next month like the last big fat game killer bugs we had to endure.
    And they keep wondering why their players quit the game is the biggest baffle for me though..............

And then to post another contest where you can win stuff is a big slap in the face too, for us (the players) it seems that contests and players buying rubies is more important to them then fixing GAME KILLER bugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't work. I still have the same problem and haven't been able to do very much on either Natoma or Camberwell. Whatever I happen to be doing, the game freezes. Outposts won't load, marches can't be sent, you get the idea.

Maybe we should all go on a game strike, which means lets stay off the game for 24 to 48 hours that way Kabam might just get the message.

Gameplay totally paralyzed

Wow This is the worst gameplay has been ever. I can't do anything. Error message after error message. I empty a silo - error message= refresh I send an attack error message - refresh Then another error message when the attack comes back then another refresh. . .I can't even train troops due to error messages. This is ridiculous. If Kabam expects us to spend money on rubies maybe they should fix this. I'm going to be looking around for a better game to play anyways.

Angry

Sorry, Kenny. I x it out, and it refreshes anyway. Unknown error messages keep coming after all recommended actions are tried. The frustration has reached a level of not really caring about the game anymore. I've spent lots of money on this game but will not spend another dime until I can enjoy it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links