+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Tired of the BSKabam uses to "suspend people".....

    I was recently suspended and with no reason why other than "please read the PnP".... Well that doesn't answer anything. According to what I read I did not violate any of them. When is Kabam going to grow a set of balls and tell people the petty reasons they are being suspended? If i offended someone will they get suspended if i say they offended me by being offended at what i said? People need to grow up and realize this is a game, not real life... If I say something to offend you then grow up, pull up your big girl panties, not the granny panties the cute little thing you boys wear, and attack me or say something back... quit crying to Kabam about it.. and yes I mean you Ruthless Phoenix in Glessico 205.... all you do is attack with useless attacks and when you get your butts (cant use real language might get banned) handed to you you cry to Kabam about petty conversation!!! anyways enough ranting here.... Just wanted people to know how pathetic RP and Kabam are when it comes to Offending people!!! ,/,,

  2. #2
    In all my experiences with Kabam, they have NEVER suspended anyone (in KoC). Are you talking about having your chat silenced for 24 hours? If so, why do you go ahead and stop being a complete and utter hypocrite, whining over something to petty and trivial? You deserved it, suck in your lower lip and wait it out like a big boy.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    KABAM
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Fill in the Blank View Post
    In all my experiences with Kabam, they have NEVER suspended anyone (in KoC). Are you talking about having your chat silenced for 24 hours? If so, why do you go ahead and stop being a complete and utter hypocrite, whining over something to petty and trivial? You deserved it, suck in your lower lip and wait it out like a big boy.
    iv been suspended 3 or 4 times for dif time periods... 24 hrs or 3 days.... and yes i mean suspended from the game for so called breaching TOS.... last time was cos i told customer support to get a new set of glasses he replied to quit with the profanity so i educated him in what profanity was... result a 3 day suspension.... lol

  4. #4
    I would suspend you for your use of punctuation alone. I can't imagine anything you could have done or said that could be more offensive.

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhilda View Post
    I was recently suspended and with no reason why other than "please read the PnP".... Well that doesn't answer anything. According to what I read I did not violate any of them. When is Kabam going to grow a set of balls and tell people the petty reasons they are being suspended? If i offended someone will they get suspended if i say they offended me by being offended at what i said? People need to grow up and realize this is a game, not real life... If I say something to offend you then grow up, pull up your big girl panties, not the granny panties the cute little thing you boys wear, and attack me or say something back... quit crying to Kabam about it.. and yes I mean you Ruthless Phoenix in Glessico 205.... all you do is attack with useless attacks and when you get your butts (cant use real language might get banned) handed to you you cry to Kabam about petty conversation!!! anyways enough ranting here.... Just wanted people to know how pathetic RP and Kabam are when it comes to Offending people!!! ,/,,
    If it's just a game, why are you offending people in the first place? Are you one of those "adolescent types" that just spout insults and profanity when you get riled up and never quite learned how to use your grown-up voice?

    I'm imagining you playing checkers or tic-tac-toe with your nieces, nephews or other child relatives and screaming insults at them when they make a move you don't like...
    If you don't like what I have to say, please comment in the box provided here → □. (Write legibly).

    [Support Link]

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fill in the Blank View Post
    In all my experiences with Kabam, they have NEVER suspended anyone (in KoC). Are you talking about having your chat silenced for 24 hours? If so, why do you go ahead and stop being a complete and utter hypocrite, whining over something to petty and trivial? You deserved it, suck in your lower lip and wait it out like a big boy.
    Read what i said dipshit... i was S U S P E N D E D.... not silencenced....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepstyle View Post
    I would suspend you for your use of punctuation alone. I can't imagine anything you could have done or said that could be more offensive.
    When i see your name on my paycheck, or your name grading any papers i write for school then i will adhere to your grammar policy if you dont like the way i punctuate then dont read it

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhilda View Post
    Read what i said dipshit... i was S U S P E N D E D.... not silencenced....
    Regardless of whatever happened, you're still just as big of a whiny little b!tch as they are, you miserable little hypocrite. Go cry some more.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    KABAM
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Fill in the Blank View Post
    Regardless of whatever happened, you're still just as big of a whiny little b!tch as they are, you miserable little hypocrite. Go cry some more.
    rotflmgdmfao

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by _______ View Post
    rotflmgdmfao
    Since when is making a statement crying and whinning... see no one told me these things for me to complain about... I sinply stated a fact that Kabam has their heads up their asses and are quick to suspend people with no warning or reason other than "we feel"...anyways, glad i am getting responses cause no matter what you say you read the post!!!! ha ha ha


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top