+ Reply to Thread

How do we get a Completion Grant?

I have no idea how to get a Completion Grant. I've looked everywhere but there's still a chance I missed it or something. Please, if anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks.

Advanced Member
    I think you have to buy it?
    http://www.nodiatis.com/banner1.jpg

Think you got what it takes to play this? Well I don't so prove me wrong!^^^^^^^

Open your wallet and buy rubies then buy grants from the shop, or if you are lucky you can get it from the fortune thingy, still havent got a single grant yet =( Only food and stone nanos......

You can possibly obtain a CG from Furtuna's chance game that pops up each day. Or you can buy CGs with rubies. Good Luck.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

That's pretty crappy. So the only path to getting level 10 anything to stoop to being a wallet warrior?

pretty much man i know it sucks

I have most my core buildings at level 10 and have never bought a rubie. Be patient and refresh your screen if Fortuna doesnt give a CG as a selection.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

+ Reply to Thread

Social links