+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation i have two completion grants what schould i use them on first time ever

I have two completion grants obtained threw fortunas vault and ive never used any before i have nothing above level 9 what should i use the completion grants on
    i have all the required metrials needed in order to level my wraith dragon to level 10 it is currently level 9 so that is a option if anyone has any suggestions it would
    be much appreciated thanks

Elite Member
    I wouldn't use one on a wraith. Either Science Center and Muster Point or Science Center and Training Camp in Water or Wind OP would be my choices.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

fangtooths dont need a level 10 science centre so what if i level up the science centre and used the completion grant on granite orges?

Need alot alot more than 2 CG's for ogres, will need 5. Metalsmith, Quarry, Mine, Science Centre and Level 10 TC

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h3d0nic1027 View Post
    fangtooths dont need a level 10 science centre so what if i level up the science centre and used the completion grant on granite orges?
    That makes no sense. Ogres require CG's for mine, quarry and metalsmith to get the research done. That's 3 more CG's you have to wait for. The point is, you need the science center for lvl 10 anything research. That's multiple things you can do without more CG's. Fangs and Banshees each only require 1 CG. You could also do Ice OP. Soul Reapers and Frost Giants don't require extra CG's either. Ogres are the last troop most players get because they require the most CG's.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    That makes no sense. Ogres require CG's for mine, quarry and metalsmith to get the research done. That's 3 more CG's you have to wait for. The point is, you need the science center for lvl 10 anything research. That's multiple things you can do without more CG's. Fangs and Banshees each only require 1 CG. You could also do Ice OP. Soul Reapers and Frost Giants don't require extra CG's either. Ogres are the last troop most players get because they require the most CG's.
    okay so what schould i being to train as my elite troop most really high powerd players in my realm are 10m power highest player being around 20-40mpower
    what schould i use these two completion grants on!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h3d0nic1027 View Post
    okay so what schould i being to train as my elite troop most really high powerd players in my realm are 10m power highest player being around 20-40mpower
    what schould i use these two completion grants on!
    If your reasearch is all up to lvl 9's, then I'd use one on science center, and the other on Fangs. If it's not all up to lvl 9, then I would probably use it on Fangs and Dark Portal (so you can revive elites).

I would recommend Science Center and TC in Fire Outpost.

Reason:

- Lava Jaws are the best troops for Level 10 Anthros - you need only (depending on research) 3500 - 5000 to farm an anthro lvl 10 (additional Armored Transport for ress)

The only thing which depends on luck: finding Volcanic Runes^^

(You can use ssd or battle dragons to farm lower anthros until you can use lava jaws)

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58B896D View Post
    I would recommend Science Center and TC in Fire Outpost.

Reason:

- Lava Jaws are the best troops for Level 10 Anthros - you need only (depending on research) 3500 - 5000 to farm an anthro lvl 10 (additional Armored Transport for ress)

The only thing which depends on luck: finding Volcanic Runes^^

(You can use ssd or battle dragons to farm lower anthros until you can use lava jaws)
    that's ok but once science center is leveled to 10 and then weap cal takes 15 days in that time another CG could be obtained to do level 10 op and in the mean time the original poster could be making fangs,

i always use my first CG on science

Elite Member
    The problem with LJ's is the research needed. You can be training Fangs or Banshee for 2 weeks while you are waiting for the Weap Cal to finish for LJ's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links