+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Restore PvE respect or let us know whats going on

Two things, first of all as a noob to the game its insanely hard to gain any respect in this game, which is the reward for playing, if you want people to get hooked, which makes them want to spend money, then it needs to be restored. It also gives a significant advantage to people who have already been playing, even for a week longer than i do. Secondly, my dad plays and spends money and is over 400k respect. He says if your not gaining constant respect, you get bored and no longer want to spend any money on the game. So what is the advantage to giving no respect? Its a constant source of complaint in all chat and all players who seriously want to get into this cool game, but are frustrated that the slowest, steadiest way to play for paying and free players is no longer available.

I strongly recommend you change the PVE respect back for everyone as it is a very boring game now! I have been playing since November and when everyone hides their troops I now find this game very very boring without this feature. I don't hardly play anymore because of this fact. Special Forces on Rico Server.. You either change it back or lose players that simple!

BleacherBum23
    Quote Originally Posted by oneknight View Post
    I have members of our Crew asking what they are supposed to do, because that was one of the few ways they had of getting respect points. What am I supposed to tell them? "Keep a stiff upper lip?" "It'll get better?" Basically, lie thru my teeth? Not a good situation. Help us all out. Restore the respect points for PVE. Thank you.
    I couldn't agree more- the game is getting boring now. After reaching 200 k respect and above, we have very long waits for structures to be built, troops to get trained etc. So we're expected to get respect fron pvp battles? In theory, that is how the game should be, however, it takes two to tango- and I for one can spend 2-3 hrs. online and never run across players who want to fight. PvE battles at least kept me entertained and encouraged for the respect gained. Either give us back the PvE respect, or come up with a new way to promote PvP battles ( see my post about open battlefields). If nothing changes, what is the incentive to keep playing?

Advanced Member
    Wow, I'm of the exact opposite opinion. I'm a brand new player to the server, and I would hate for my Respect to be grossly inflated because I attacked a whole lot of CS and BH Gangs. I was complaining to my Crew Boss yesterday that I have one of the highest Respect scores for my crew, and yet, I'm only building Tommy Gunners while others with half of my respect are running around with assassins. Don't ask me how it happened. If I was gaining tonnes of Respect points from PVE, it would be even worse.

I would far rather have a low respect so that others in enemy Families would underestimate me.

I agree totally why, it just gives full on high rankers to attack the little people and keep them there because at least with PvE Respect it could be a buff to scare your enemy that your a tough person but with out later on your suck on low Respect I know personally
    Street Killers
    Motto: We Grew Up in the Streets, We Run the Streets, Street Killers We Are... Forever

Kabam the worst Customer support

At first: Nothing to do if theres have not been any Kabam members answer to this thread. A very poor customer support, no explanation at all.

On the other side: Dont know who this people have studing the "balance" of the game. I have been playing "tokens" games since the very first one ( the legendary starports galactic empires). They obviously dont know anything about game balance. Is this simple, if we all decide not to unhide anymore, the game is over. Noone will get respect ever but the crews that cheat the system by getting people out of the crew for attack them and them taking back on board. In fact all tournaments since this stupid patch cames on, have being tricked this way, nothing to do, not interest at all.

I cant figure how many time did they need to check logs and see whats really happening.

Anyway they are failling almost at every minor graphic change they have done recently, i think a whole UE/UI designers team shopul be booted from Kabam.

The thing is that bad that also Paramount Image is being affected by this, myself have wrote directly to Licensing Division Customer Care, complaining about Kabam.

At the end i think is just that they have grow so much, they have no servers enough to cover demand and subsecuently they are drastically attacking "free" players to reduce their number....

Shame on you Kabam, paramount should boot you.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrybeagle View Post
    Wow, I'm of the exact opposite opinion. I'm a brand new player to the server, and I would hate for my Respect to be grossly inflated because I attacked a whole lot of CS and BH Gangs. I was complaining to my Crew Boss yesterday that I have one of the highest Respect scores for my crew, and yet, I'm only building Tommy Gunners while others with half of my respect are running around with assassins. Don't ask me how it happened. If I was gaining tonnes of Respect points from PVE, it would be even worse.

I would far rather have a low respect so that others in enemy Families would underestimate me.
    Yes, you are a noob, totally

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123