+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    same here its really a horrible idea to take away pve it takes a lot away from the game

Advanced Member
    What a complete shambles, how can you make such a drastic change to the game play without consultation with the players.
    With most except the unknowing hiding troops, how are people going to gain respect other than upgrading lvls and research, which is not what the game is about. You still kill and lose troops fighting a gang so why should there not be respect points awarded. You still have to replace your losses.
    Stuff the game if thats how its going to continue because attacking gangs for the occasional payout of a bonus item aint worth the effort.
    And Greenwich village deeds, now gone from Gangs and Lucky dip? Thanks a bunch for that guys, lets pander to the people with credit cards and hackers, cos thats the only people you will have left soon. And as has been said they will get bored if the real players clear off.
    48 Hours to change it boys or I'm off.

I attacked a murder inc gang, got no respect, no contracts, a heavy troop loss and not enough cash to bail what troops got jailed, what is the point in having the black hand gangs or the murder inc gangs, if this is what your up against, completely pointless now if you ask me!!!! hope this will get sorted soon as i can see myself easily getting bored with this game.

With the way things are people aren't opening the gates to defend. The only way to get this to work is if we can attack enough times to weaken the wall and break through. Otherwise, the smart players will hide behind their wall laughing at the meaningless resources that are being plundered by their enemy. In all, a terrible idea that only affects the smaller/newer players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBum View Post
    Your removing of respect point gain from attacking black hand gangs and cityscapes is a severe disadvantage to new players and will only serve to discourage them from playing the game over time. You have removed the ability of a new player to grow his respect by actively attacking PvE's and respect is the only means by which a player can gain immediate satisfaction from their efforts, especially in the later stages of the game when building, training and research times are measured in days.

Please restore PvE respect point gains
    DITTO!!!!!..... WELL SAID!!!!.....Slim Fats, Bonasera

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBum View Post
    Your removing of respect point gain from attacking black hand gangs and cityscapes is a severe disadvantage to new players and will only serve to discourage them from playing the game over time. You have removed the ability of a new player to grow his respect by actively attacking PvE's and respect is the only means by which a player can gain immediate satisfaction from their efforts, especially in the later stages of the game when building, training and research times are measured in days.

Please restore PvE respect point gains
    AKA removed the chance to play for free

Exclamation respect removal, defense changes, attack orders???

Quote Originally Posted by Madrina View Post
    It seems that many on all servers are feeling the nasty disadvantage that was just tossed their way this week. Being a player that has played for a while now and would like to keep on playing, I too don't see why this change has come into effect. With all the patches and updates to add cute and quirky little graphics to the game have replaced what seems to be the real aspect of the game. It's a game that is to challenge each player on their own, as a crew and has a family. Now my question is... how are you making this possible for us has a whole (being the players) possible?
    What seems to be happening is the big guys are getting bigger from a quick draw of a credit card and the other players are just falling even further behind.
    You can not gain respect from building troops, buildings or research alone. And with everyone hiding even more then before (believe it is from fear of losing what they do have from all these so called upgrades) it is becoming even more of a useless waste of time trying to find someone that might have something open to attack. So what happens in return? We sit and wiggle our fingers in front of our face waiting and praying that one person in charge of the game play will wise up and return even a fraction of what the game was.
    I am all for improvements to any game. And being that I am a long time gamer on many type of games, I do understand that there will be changes that not everybody will care for, but will get use to in time. But Kabam... this is not one of those times. You have gravely mislead your devoted players and left us out to dry. If you would even stop and look at a mere moment in chats you too would see how this has affected the game as a whole.
    all true it really robes me as i still have to attack the gangs and only ppl that are not hiding have so many troop its a suicide to attack also due to recent changes to defences its difficult for me to attack again lost over 6k troop on a lost cause 3k thughs and the rest snip 2k butch2k+ dont count the 1.5k butch I bailed for 7k respect the other guy lost way too little to make it worth it, further attack orders it seems to me like they replenish a lot slower!!! So 3 issues here the first no respect fr gangs plays right into high diamond players hands and hadfull of ppl that work toghether the rest is left in the dust. I do buy diamonds but within a reason.

Very bad this thing i will not play anymore !!!!!
    until they put back the respect gain by attacking gangs and cityscapes

Advanced Member
    I understood removing respect from bailing units out . ok , but this , what the hell ? what is the purpose of this ? what did developers try to get with this ? more PvP engagement maybe ? what for ? to bang on gangster walls . no thank you , everyone is hiding . how am I supposed to get some respect now ? and new players , oh dear , I feel sorry for them ...

Seriously, without getting respect from PvE then what's the point? Especially with all the troop cloners. I just a msg from one of the top players on my server saying that he is leaving because this game is a joke now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast