+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Expert Member
    got my table to wondrous and +3 at 19% chance to find item ..

Expert Member
    Since original poster has dropped the ball I wanna continue this.
    P.s. I have gotten a few knight and squire hourglasses but they all disappear after I refresh.

P.s.s. I have created a spread sheet and Im keeping track of the items i collect every 24 hours. I will do this for bout 4 days at 19% chance to find items in pvp hitting a 3m might castle. I have a chair atm that is +3 and at 37% chance to find items. After the 4th day of collected data I'm gonna equip my chair to see if there is a cap of 20% on the chance to find items. I will be able to tell this clearly since I'm keeping track of the items i find daily and with an extra 37% there should a huge dramatic difference in the items found.

Updated list of items:
    Items Found in PVP
    Flax Wing
    Tiferstone
    Bloodstone
    Lodestone
    Dragon's Stomp
    Portal of Refuge
    Squire's Hourglass
    Lancelot's Tutelage
    Green Griffin Wings
    Barkskin
    Blood Lust
    Animal Hide
    Fertile Winds
    Merlin's Tutelage
    Arthurs Tutelage
    Aura of Authority
    Train with Kay
    Train with Galahad
    Ohrstone
    Keterstone
    Guinevere's Favor

Items Found Vs Dark Forests
    60,000 Ore
    100,000 Ore
    60,000 Stone
    100,000 Stone
    60,000 Wood
    100,000 Wood
    Aura of Command (high lvl DF)
    Merlin's Tutelage (high lvl DF)
    Divine Inspiration (high lvl DF)

Items found from Wilds
    Nothing mentioned yet that can be or has been obtained specifically from wilds.

Seals drop like crazy from hitting dfs.

Thanks for doing those experiments, i'll be eagerly awaiting your results...

Expert Member
    yeah It's some pretty interesting numbers so far for only running two days in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by OneShotMyX View Post
    I looked and looked and could not find one anywhere so i figured i would get it started. If anyone has a better summary please reply to this thread, thanks.

My buffs for finding items are as follows;

Item: Wondrous chair of the Scavenger +1
    Buff: Chance to Find Items in PvP + 11.5%

Item: Rare table of Rage +4
    Buff: Chance to Find Items + 5.5%

The items dropped don't seem to be any different if i am attacking a wild, another player, or a dark forest. Only the frequency is different and you can see why from my above stats.

The list of every item i have ever found is as follows;

Items I have found in the general section:
    Flax Wing
    Tiferstone
    Bloodstone
    Lodestone
    Dragon's Stomp
    Portal of Refuge

Items i have found in the speed up section:
    Squire's Hourglass
    Lancelot's Tutelage

Items i have found in the combat section:
    Green Griffin Wings
    Barkskin
    Blood Lust

I have never found a resource item, a chest, or anything for the court room. The object of this post is to complete the list with things you have found either in PVP, attacking wilds, or attacking dark forests. Please add to this post so that at least there is a list somewhere.
    im attacking lvl 10 wilds and just getting what you say above!

theas are my stats aswell !

Might: 58000
    8% Combat Speed
    27% Load
    31% Chance to Find Items in PvP
    105% Defense
    66% Stone Production
    8% Bonus to PvP on Offense
    -64% Defense Debuff
    -14% Range Debuff

Really I think it comes down to what domain you are on. I know in my domain I only find exactly what OneShot finds but have alli members say the are finding better items (the ones Username is finding) in other domains and at an increased amount. This is all good an well as I have the same chance others on my domain has when it comes tourney time but at a disadvantage when it comes down to cross-domain tournies. Oh well at least I still win some gems. My stats as far as finding items are 15% chance to find items and 32% chance to find item in PvP

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLAMF View Post
    Really I think it comes down to what domain you are on. I know in my domain I only find exactly what OneShot finds but have alli members say the are finding better items (the ones Username is finding) in other domains and at an increased amount. This is all good an well as I have the same chance others on my domain has when it comes tourney time but at a disadvantage when it comes down to cross-domain tournies. Oh well at least I still win some gems. My stats as far as finding items are 15% chance to find items and 32% chance to find item in PvP
    Well I have noticed from my experience and what Close friends of mine had told me. It looks like it goes by your might and the might of the person you're hitting. I was 59m might and hitting a friend who was 62m might and I got animal hides and arthur tutelages. However a friend of mine was 40m might and hitting the same friend and got merlin tutes and fertile winds. So After the tourny finishes ima hit a friend who has 25m more might than me and see if it i get merlin tutes.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paddyb View Post
    im attacking lvl 10 wilds and just getting what you say above!

theas are my stats aswell !

Might: 58000
    8% Combat Speed
    27% Load
    31% Chance to Find Items in PvP
    105% Defense
    66% Stone Production
    8% Bonus to PvP on Offense
    -64% Defense Debuff
    -14% Range Debuff

Your 31% chance to find items in pvp isn't helping unless your hitting a player owns wild. Even then I haven't tested to see if that works or not towards gaining items like hitting a castle. If your hitting wilds you need to have chance to find items.

Quote Originally Posted by Username in use View Post
    Well I have noticed from my experience and what Close friends of mine had told me. It looks like it goes by your might and the might of the person you're hitting. I was 59m might and hitting a friend who was 62m might and I got animal hides and arthur tutelages. However a friend of mine was 40m might and hitting the same friend and got merlin tutes and fertile winds. So After the tourny finishes ima hit a friend who has 25m more might than me and see if it i get merlin tutes.
    I've hit higher, had lower hit me. The highest I hit was 80 mil might higher than mine. I've tried hitting peple same might as me, lower might, a little higher might and alot higher. Those items just aren't dropping in the domain I play. We set up every possible scenario and tried it just not happening. Merlins, arthurs fertile winds, basically every item you listed that OneShot didn't is not dropping. Had many people comment they don't know why it's not working. So I still say it comes down to the domain. The people that play in other domains that are dropping the items you are finding say that aren't really doing anything special.
    Last edited by SOLAMF; 05-01-2012 at 09:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast