+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefox View Post
    Ok, there must be a ton of factors here. Just a note though, item drops have been out for a long time, I have been finding these things for months but the TR drop items have increased the frequency.

I have a level 11 castle in one domain with 56% item find. Never finds Merlins Tutes on any other player, no matter how high their might. Also my knights in that domain are only 255 combat skill not like super level knights.

I have a 12 castle in another domain with 8% item find. I find All Tutes, Portals, Aura's of authority off just about anyone's level 12 castle from 100 mil might to 1 mil might. Knights in this domain are like super knights some as high as level 400 with tons of skill points in all skills.

One more note, I just started using all the buffs and debuffs (with exception of range and speed) to hit higher lebel DF's. My results have been amazing. The prizes here are much greater than any player....now you are talking Aura of Command, Merlins, and DI's.

There is a bounty of items that has really helped speed up the game, quite overlooked by the players not liking TR results. I'm loving it.
    I play in 322 no special Domain
    only 1 got more than 100mill might and highest heroes are 255

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    Animal Hide
    Owned:1057
    Ida, how did you do to win all this animal hide ? what is your % chance to find items ?

Expert Member
    The higher might player you hit the better quality of item.

I'm about 50 mill, I hit a 90 mill player, I'm getting merlin's tuteleges, portals of refuge, auras of authority, animal hides, divine winds, blood lusts, etc.

Update

So from what i have gathered based on your replies to this post, i have made a more complete list of items. Again i do not wish to discuss the HOW TO of finding items. The goal of this post is merely to assemble a complete(ish) list of the items that the community has been finding because one does not exist to my knowledge. The list based on my information and the replies is as follows;

Items Found in PVP
    Flax Wing
    Tiferstone
    Bloodstone
    Lodestone
    Dragon's Stomp
    Portal of Refuge
    Squire's Hourglass
    Lancelot's Tutelage
    Green Griffin Wings
    Barkskin
    Blood Lust
    Animal Hide
    Fertile Winds
    Merlin's Tutelage
    Arthurs Tutelage
    Aura of Authority
    Divine Winds

Items Found Vs Dark Forests

60,000 Ore
    100,000 Ore
    60,000 Stone
    100,000 Stone
    60,000 Wood
    100,000 Wood
    Aura of Command (high lvl DF)
    Merlin's Tutelage (high lvl DF)
    Divine Inspiration (high lvl DF)

Items found from Wilds
    Nothing mentioned yet that can be or has been obtained specifically from wilds.

Quote Originally Posted by OneShotMyX View Post
    Update

So from what i have gathered based on your replies to this post, i have made a more complete list of items. Again i do not wish to discuss the HOW TO of finding items. The goal of this post is merely to assemble a complete(ish) list of the items that the community has been finding because one does not exist to my knowledge. The list based on my information and the replies is as follows;

Items Found in PVP
    Flax Wing
    Tiferstone
    Bloodstone
    Lodestone
    Dragon's Stomp
    Portal of Refuge
    Squire's Hourglass
    Lancelot's Tutelage
    Green Griffin Wings
    Barkskin
    Blood Lust
    Animal Hide
    Fertile Winds
    Merlin's Tutelage
    Arthurs Tutelage
    Aura of Authority
    Divine Winds <------------

Items Found Vs Dark Forests

60,000 Ore
    100,000 Ore
    60,000 Stone
    100,000 Stone
    60,000 Wood
    100,000 Wood
    Aura of Command (high lvl DF)
    Merlin's Tutelage (high lvl DF)
    Divine Inspiration (high lvl DF)

Items found from Wilds
    Nothing mentioned yet that can be or has been obtained specifically from wilds.
    No such thing as divine wind. I think the poster meant fertile winds.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa69 View Post
    The higher might player you hit the better quality of item.

I'm about 50 mill, I hit a 90 mill player, I'm getting merlin's tuteleges, portals of refuge, auras of authority, animal hides, divine winds, blood lusts, etc.
    I doubt that might plays into it. I have a 60M account hitting someone half its size and getting all the best items as well. Would like to see some Portals of Orders, though...

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fill in the Blank View Post
    I doubt that might plays into it. I have a 60M account hitting someone half its size and getting all the best items as well. Would like to see some Portals of Orders, though...
    What is your % on ur throne room card?

24%, though it's capped at 20%. I'd list the amount of items I've gotten, and which ones, but I have purposefully been keeping quiet on this one as I don't want the devs to patch it out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fill in the Blank View Post
    24%, though it's capped at 20%. I'd list the amount of items I've gotten, and which ones, but I have purposefully been keeping quiet on this one as I don't want the devs to patch it out. :P
    Ack I picked up one with 10% on it, but i salvaged by mistake... hope to find it again and enhance it.

Expert Member
    I have a chair and table both with 10% chance to find items in pvp in the 5th line lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast