+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

List of items found using the "find items" throne room buff

I looked and looked and could not find one anywhere so i figured i would get it started. If anyone has a better summary please reply to this thread, thanks.

My buffs for finding items are as follows;

Item: Wondrous chair of the Scavenger +1
    Buff: Chance to Find Items in PvP + 11.5%

Item: Rare table of Rage +4
    Buff: Chance to Find Items + 5.5%

The items dropped don't seem to be any different if i am attacking a wild, another player, or a dark forest. Only the frequency is different and you can see why from my above stats.

The list of every item i have ever found is as follows;

Items I have found in the general section:
    Flax Wing
    Tiferstone
    Bloodstone
    Lodestone
    Dragon's Stomp
    Portal of Refuge

Items i have found in the speed up section:
    Squire's Hourglass
    Lancelot's Tutelage

Items i have found in the combat section:
    Green Griffin Wings
    Barkskin
    Blood Lust

I have never found a resource item, a chest, or anything for the court room. The object of this post is to complete the list with things you have found either in PVP, attacking wilds, or attacking dark forests. Please add to this post so that at least there is a list somewhere.
    Last edited by OneShotMyX; 04-25-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Expert Member
    60,000 Ore
    Use
    Owned:3
    100,000 Ore
    Use
    Owned:6

60,000 Stone
    Use
    100,000 Stone
    Use

60,000 Wood
    Use
    Owned:2
    100,000 Wood
    Use
    Owned:10

All are from dark forest.

Animal Hide
    Owned:1057

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    Animal Hide
    Owned:1057
    Picture or no proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Username in use View Post
    Picture or no proof?

more might much better items on pvp drop

if u attack people on the pvp drop with high might u get better items.

after i attacked 2 days a 20mil person i found:

95 animal hides
    35 fertile winds
    27 merlins turtelage
    55 arthurs turtelage
    220 lancelots turtelage
    120 portal of refuge

Quote Originally Posted by Juba88 View Post
    if u attack people on the pvp drop with high might u get better items.

after i attacked 2 days a 20mil person i found:

95 animal hides
    35 fertile winds
    27 merlins turtelage
    55 arthurs turtelage
    220 lancelots turtelage
    120 portal of refuge
    So the persons might is 20mil? and what is your might?
    I find that all very hard to believe that you've found the Fertile winds/Athur's urtelage (not saying you haven't) from pvp.

59 mill might attacked a 35 mill might
    I've hit a person for over a week with 20% chance to find items during pvp and have found only the items listed in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by TryiHeXitIX View Post
    I find that all very hard to believe that you've found the Fertile winds/Athur's urtelage (not saying you haven't) from pvp.

I've hit a person for over a week with 20% chance to find items during pvp and have found only the items listed in the first post.

Well, I have been the "target" of literally hundreds of thousands of attacks during the past few weeks. Reason for this is that my former alliance is throne room cresting my wilds and sometimes a lv. 12 castle of mine. I, for myself crest only wilds and lv.12 of inactives. Drop rate of items is quite ok and they have benefited greatly from attacking me. Might difference between us is more than 30 million. They have found all sorts or tutes and fertile winds. As for myself, I had a hard time finding decent items but have accumulated a few portals of refuge and Lancelot tutes (but none of the other tutes) and not counting dragon, stomp, blood lust, barskins and the likes. My chance is 50% vs. PvP. As for items for crafting, I have mostly obtained Blood/Load/Tifer stone, about 10k each and 7k Flax wing. I am not attacking any DF, only wilds and cities.
    If I had lower might than I am sure I would find loads of other/better tutes as well as fertile winds...

Portal of Refuge
    Owned:1790

Lancelot's Tutelage
    Owned:4974

-Shak

Quote Originally Posted by TryiHeXitIX View Post

man u can think what u want i told it to my alliance and it is true i got 30mil might and a 10%chance to get items in pvp what do u think where i could get the turtelage if it isnt true?
    what do u think how ida could find 1000 animal hide?

i tryed to attack 13mil person and found only items on the top list

Name:  nr 1.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  59.5 KB
    Last edited by Juba88; 04-26-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: picture upload

Quote Originally Posted by Juba88 View Post
    man u can think what u want i told it to my alliance and it is true i got 30mil might and a 10%chance to get items in pvp what do u think where i could get the turtelage if it isnt true?
    what do u think how ida could find 1000 animal hide?

i tryed to attack 13mil person and found only items on the top list
    Ok, there must be a ton of factors here. Just a note though, item drops have been out for a long time, I have been finding these things for months but the TR drop items have increased the frequency.

I have a level 11 castle in one domain with 56% item find. Never finds Merlins Tutes on any other player, no matter how high their might. Also my knights in that domain are only 255 combat skill not like super level knights.

I have a 12 castle in another domain with 8% item find. I find All Tutes, Portals, Aura's of authority off just about anyone's level 12 castle from 100 mil might to 1 mil might. Knights in this domain are like super knights some as high as level 400 with tons of skill points in all skills.

One more note, I just started using all the buffs and debuffs (with exception of range and speed) to hit higher lebel DF's. My results have been amazing. The prizes here are much greater than any player....now you are talking Aura of Command, Merlins, and DI's.

There is a bounty of items that has really helped speed up the game, quite overlooked by the players not liking TR results. I'm loving it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast