+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

How to Start a second city

I was awarded a second city deed in merlins chest....now how exactly do I build the second city and what strategy should i use (close to first city??)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was awarded a second city deed in merlins chest....now how exactly do I build the second city and what strategy should i use (close to first city??)
    No need to provide instruction as how to build second city has been accomplished. Strategy advice is welcome tho!

I like to have my second city close while I am building it up so I can supply it quickly but then I like to have it further away so I can raid cities that my first city would take forever to get to.

So if you have no problem buying a portal later and moving it then put it next to your first and get it built up then move one of them.

Also you can put it in a nest with your alliance so that you can make it your main city and keep your troops in the nest so they are there for reinforcement and can be reinforced quickly, also they can provide you with the resources quickly so you can build it but it would all depend on your alliance. But this limits your raiding from this city since everyone from your alliance is hunting the same area for supplies.

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux