+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peace out Kabam

Peace out Kabam

All good things must come to an end. Kabam it is time for me to say so long. As many others have done over the past couple months have left it is time for me to follow suit. Your ideas have ruined a perfectly good game. I did find a great online game called Lord of Ultima. You should check out how a real game is run by real programmers. It is strategic, calculated, and much more expansive than KOC. Even better the programmers listen...I know...I know...don't fall out of your chair.

It has been a fun year playing (for the most part) and please spend the little bit of money that I did spend well. Better yet you should keep it as I am sure you will all be looking for other jobs in the long run.

Have fun and best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by _______ View Post
    bye bye cry baby
    Why does that make him a cry baby? Because he found a better game worth his time? Or are you just jealous because he has more brain cells than you.

Quote Originally Posted by 6-Eight View Post
    All good things must come to an end. Kabam it is time for me to say so long. As many others have done over the past couple months have left it is time for me to follow suit. Your ideas have ruined a perfectly good game. I did find a great online game called Lord of Ultima. You should check out how a real game is run by real programmers. It is strategic, calculated, and much more expansive than KOC. Even better the programmers listen...I know...I know...don't fall out of your chair.

It has been a fun year playing (for the most part) and please spend the little bit of money that I did spend well. Better yet you should keep it as I am sure you will all be looking for other jobs in the long run.

Have fun and best wishes!
    Good luck .. I'm actually out myself.

you know all this gnashing of the teeth would have been avoided if the range had just been limited to balls killing cats 1 to 1. i think most people could live with that, but archers killing cats, and balls killing cats a million to 1...well, people can't deal. just folks need to realize that cats are no longer useful enough to have millions of them. if you're outranged you lose them at least 2 to 1. if you have the range advantage, balls are better (quicker retrain). i personally love the TR, and if you have a large life debuff tell me you don't love killing all these cav and HC with pikes. BUT, i hate the enormous range advantage, and yes i have that advantage, and heck yeah i use it to. it was just more interesting and fun before the enhance/upgrade introduction (the range part).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eviction View Post
    only played a yr and think you have seen to many changes in this game lmfao! lords of ultima is probably where you belong i played it for a day and it in no way compared to koc but then again thats why its for you.

your letter is to kabam not us on the threads who enjoy playing the game, you should have filed a ticket instead of making your 1 time appearance on the threads just to cry.

goodbye crybaby
    I see the children with their immature childish jibes are here, someone posts a very good open letter to kabum, not that they will read it, because they ignore everything written here, and gets insulted. We all are well aware that tickets to Kabum are about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the desert, and yet you suggest that would be something worthwhile ??? I agree with your position on Ultima and I tried it for a lot longer than a day before giving it up, it's game play is slow. If you have a relevant post to make that might support your position state it rather than just using the same childish jibe all the time. So far I haven't seen you post anything positve too support the tr, just put downs for people highlighting its shortcomings.

Advanced Member
    Honestly i think the forums are more entertaining than the game lately...... I say Kabam should introduce more useless and half thought out things just to see the responses

While i love the Throne Room and before you all start ranting at me for saying that, no i don't work for Kabam no i dont have Massive Range and Debuffs. What i do like about it is how active in wars players have come so what if you lose rebuild attack again but thats just me. Now what i dont like is the people leaving, the more people that leave the less active wars become and i like to war and fighting the same Alliances over and over can get abit boring. So if capping the Range and Range Debuffs keeps people playing the game i cant see a problem with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulatreides View Post
    While i love the Throne Room and before you all start ranting at me for saying that, no i don't work for Kabam no i dont have Massive Range and Debuffs. What i do like about it is how active in wars players have come so what if you lose rebuild attack again but thats just me. Now what i dont like is the people leaving, the more people that leave the less active wars become and i like to war and fighting the same Alliances over and over can get abit boring. So if capping the Range and Range Debuffs keeps people playing the game i cant see a problem with it.
    Well a lot of the wars and attacking have dried up in most domains the only ones attacking are the ones who were lucky to find range items, and then had their bots running full time to get A stone enhance and upgrade the cards the range is on

theres a backlash on arthur1 over it and people getting based by higher range players are leaving the game and others are debating quitting, if it kills your game and revenue stream it cant be that great of a business idea

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux