+ Reply to Thread

New Worlds Discovered!

I think that our alternate bases being aurora one being placed on an alternate map would be awesome. New area with new rewards and new map to control. You could set up aurora one maps to be cleansed weekly with massive bonuses for certain brackets during uptime. Consider it like mining on a volcanic planet where the planet destroy's everything on it every solar cycle(week).

That I think would be a better solution then creating new sectors as im sure most people have played or will play on multiple sectors. My desire to continue playing drops once map control is decided. I think this additional feature will help increase consistency of play and the overall fun factor.

Any feedback from the Edgeworld Fans or Ideas would be nice I will update this with ideas from you!

Thanks in advance.

I think that this is a good idea centered more in the comunication between clan members and for people no to get cocky in the game and be the power house. it would add 1st. more player comunication and team work, 2nd. it would add the challenge to clans to spread fast and take territories. 3rd. it would give a chance to people to have their work not go to waste when a new sector comes up and you move there to try and start something.

i think that that post was interesting

That will be nice ...I agree with you guys

Also I did put a suggestion on myvoice worded it a bit different but same gist

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaltec View Post
    I think that our alternate bases being aurora one being placed on an alternate map would be awesome. New area with new rewards and new map to control. You could set up aurora one maps to be cleansed weekly with massive bonuses for certain brackets during uptime. Consider it like mining on a volcanic planet where the planet destroy's everything on it every solar cycle(week).

That I think would be a better solution then creating new sectors as im sure most people have played or will play on multiple sectors. My desire to continue playing drops once map control is decided. I think this additional feature will help increase consistency of play and the overall fun factor.

Any feedback from the Edgeworld Fans or Ideas would be nice I will update this with ideas from you!

Thanks in advance.
    I really like this idea and i also want to add that something like that should be done also for the main map: it should be cleaned each two or three weeks so that alliances can start back.

Obviously you have to lower the tiers for rewards or change the system: you can make it so that at the end of the period you receive one big reward like accelerators or cores.

I cant Edit original post is their anyway I could rights for it?

Sounds like a good idea to me

Advanced Member
    Agreed !! :d

I have seen some similar posts skirting the topic I posted. Please support New Worlds Discovered idea in myvoice

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux