+ Reply to Thread

attack lvl 10 gang with assassins

so how many assassins do I need to attack lvl 10 gang?

no one fking knows anymore yesterday it was 2 assasins could do it... now who the hell knows how many....

I attacked a lvl 6 gang with 1 assassin and lost

Advanced Member
    Takes 222 Assasins with level 6 gold armory set and level 10 muscle.

Okay, no offense but you had to take time and clutter the board with this dumb question? Do you not have assassins? Do you not know how to go out and attack gangs yourself and find out? Instead you come here and post this question amongst all the complaints and problems and everything else going on to clutter the board even more. Unbelievable.

And honestly the first response was correct. It's changed at least twice over the past 24 hours and honestly depending on your armory and research it could be different than your next door neighbor anyway, so how about you do a little research yourself and go find out.

Now, let the regularly scheduled griping about the latest bug and Kabam's refusal to come here and answer any questions resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony the Tiger View Post
    Okay, no offense but you had to take time and clutter the board with this dumb question? Do you not have assassins? Do you not know how to go out and attack gangs yourself and find out? Instead you come here and post this question amongst all the complaints and problems and everything else going on to clutter the board even more. Unbelievable.

And honestly the first response was correct. It's changed at least twice over the past 24 hours and honestly depending on your armory and research it could be different than your next door neighbor anyway, so how about you do a little research yourself and go find out.

Now, let the regularly scheduled griping about the latest bug and Kabam's refusal to come here and answer any questions resume.
    no need to be rude about it lol
    it is after all general section .. and the posts that are cluttering this section are about bugs .. so infact there threads should be moved to the bugs section...

i would start with 50 assassins on a lvl 6 then u se the same on lvl7 then keep working your way up till u start to lose 1 ..
    hope that answers your question OP

Banned
    get you calculator out.

level 10 gang = 280 profs = 1,058,120
    80 tommys= 200,720
    80 enforc= 94,160 +
    ---------
    1,353,000 hitpoints // 241,280 damage

snorky = 85%reserch plus 150% armor = 12,025 damage each assasin ! (1.3kk/12k = 113 units needed)

hitpoints for each assasin = 60,032 so approx 4 loss

** actual - 120 assasins sent for 6 losses ??! (need 24 thugs for bailout with lvl 10 mansion)

after a few hits the loss seems to vary between 4 and 6 losses :/

Quote Originally Posted by Snorky View Post
    get you calculator out.

level 10 gang = 280 profs = 1,058,120
    80 tommys= 200,720
    80 enforc= 94,160 +
    ---------
    1,353,000 hitpoints // 241,280 damage

snorky = 85%reserch plus 150% armor = 12,025 damage each assasin ! (1.3kk/12k = 113 units needed)

hitpoints for each assasin = 60,032 so approx 4 loss

** actual - 120 assasins sent for 6 losses ??! (need 24 thugs for bailout with lvl 10 mansion)

after a few hits the loss seems to vary between 4 and 6 losses :/

send 500 and 80 thugs (lvl 10 mansion)
    lose 19 to 20 assassins
    i use lvl 9 gold armory too and research plays a vital role ..

so i suggest u send 500 assassins along with 200 thugs see what your loses are and calculate accordingly to you mansion for bailout purposes

the above is for murder inc gangs btw ... i just realised u where talking about lvl 10 gangs my bad OP ..]

yeah the above formula the previous posted is a good one
    Last edited by Straccilise_This; 04-24-2012 at 08:48 AM.

i was sending 10 assassins to a lvl 10 gang/cs yesterday but not tried it today .. will let u know

yeah they changed the damage they do now to pros tommys etc... so 10 no longer works .. so snorky's method use that .. but i prefer to hit the Minc gangs get more respect and u get the assassins contracts
    Last edited by Straccilise_This; 04-24-2012 at 08:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links