+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ideas to make this game better...

First of all, I just want to say that this game has potential, but it lacks quite a few things that some (or most) people would like to see happening in this game. Hence why I see so many lower level people who aren't even playing/leveling up and it's just an empty village sitting there.

1. Gems
    - I think every time someone levels up, they should get a free gem or two. It only makes sense. This will actually get people to keep playing this game instead of playing it one time and leaving.
    (there's games that give out 1-2 gifts, that cost money to get, every time someone levels up. i.e. Smurfs game.)

2. Upgrading/Constructing
    - Working on one building at a time? Come on now, that's pretty lame. Update the game to where people can work on two buildings or more at a time. If they have the resources to do so, why not let them... Waiting 10 hours on one building to finish and can't do nothing else besides train troops/defense and/or research stuff in the Alchemy Lab is pretty damn lame. We should be able to upgrade/construct as many buildings as we like.. I mean, that is the reason why we have resources. It'll make this game go a little bit faster than it is now. Not all of us have gems (anymore) to super-speed our time for buildings up. Make the game fair.
    (there's games just like this that actually can build more than one thing at a time. i.e. StarCraft game for HUGE example.)

3. Different Worlds
    - I don't know about anybody else, but having different worlds is stupid, especially if you're in an Alliance. You'll have people working on two different worlds and in two different alliances, spying on other one another, knowing each others routes/plans and all that BS. It's pretty unfair for people who are at War with each other, and your alliance will have a spy in it that is actually your enemy from the other alliance that you are going to war with. Idk.. like I said, I find this unfair. I'm not saying this happened to me, but an alliance I was with actually had this... and I quit it, cuz that was just some BS.

4. Global/Alliance Chat
    - There should be some kind of option to where we don't have to see people keep chatting in the Global section all the damn time. Yes, it's annoying. We should be able to hide the chat, just like we are able to "arrow down" the March / Train / Building section.

--- That is all I can think of right now. I know I'm missing at least 3 more ideas, but these are the ones that are bothering me (and the majority of people). Like I said before, this game has potential... but lacks in many different areas to actually have players hooked on this game instead of trying it out once, then leaving. ---

Unregistered

Agreed!

I absolutely agree with
    1. Turn off global chat.
    2. Give us some way to earn gems or make them cheaper - they are too expensive. The game is TOO SLOW with OR without them, anyway. Not sure how long will I stick with it unless something exciting comes up....

Quote Originally Posted by Trillpolo View Post
    First of all, I just want to say that this game has potential, but it lacks quite a few things that some (or most) people would like to see happening in this game. Hence why I see so many lower level people who aren't even playing/leveling up and it's just an empty village sitting there.

1. Gems
    - I think every time someone levels up, they should get a free gem or two. It only makes sense. This will actually get people to keep playing this game instead of playing it one time and leaving.
    (there's games that give out 1-2 gifts, that cost money to get, every time someone levels up. i.e. Smurfs game.)

2. Upgrading/Constructing
    - Working on one building at a time? Come on now, that's pretty lame. Update the game to where people can work on two buildings or more at a time. If they have the resources to do so, why not let them... Waiting 10 hours on one building to finish and can't do nothing else besides train troops/defense and/or research stuff in the Alchemy Lab is pretty damn lame. We should be able to upgrade/construct as many buildings as we like.. I mean, that is the reason why we have resources. It'll make this game go a little bit faster than it is now. Not all of us have gems (anymore) to super-speed our time for buildings up. Make the game fair.
    (there's games just like this that actually can build more than one thing at a time. i.e. StarCraft game for HUGE example.)

3. Different Worlds
    - I don't know about anybody else, but having different worlds is stupid, especially if you're in an Alliance. You'll have people working on two different worlds and in two different alliances, spying on other one another, knowing each others routes/plans and all that BS. It's pretty unfair for people who are at War with each other, and your alliance will have a spy in it that is actually your enemy from the other alliance that you are going to war with. Idk.. like I said, I find this unfair. I'm not saying this happened to me, but an alliance I was with actually had this... and I quit it, cuz that was just some BS.

4. Global/Alliance Chat
    - There should be some kind of option to where we don't have to see people keep chatting in the Global section all the damn time. Yes, it's annoying. We should be able to hide the chat, just like we are able to "arrow down" the March / Train / Building section.

--- That is all I can think of right now. I know I'm missing at least 3 more ideas, but these are the ones that are bothering me (and the majority of people). Like I said before, this game has potential... but lacks in many different areas to actually have players hooked on this game instead of trying it out once, then leaving. ---
    Well you need to understand that for someone from an enemy alliance to spy on yours, they'd need to have two accounts on the SAME world. If someone if on two different worlds, that won't affect you. If someone would go those lengths to make another account and do all that delete-reload-login stuff then they are just being desperate.

Just a few thoughts about the game.
    1. Let us 'return' useless stuff we win from fortuna for new tickets, and a chance to better what we won.
    2. Let us conquer and take over the little nothing cities that litter the map. Give us something else we can build, our own little empire.
    3. Let us be able to buy tickets or medallions with our gold.
    4. Let us be able to swap stuff, not just resources in our alliances, completion grants, talons, etc.
    5. Let us be able to buy infusions!
    If you haven't figured it out yet, people get really tired of how slow this whole thing runs, and that it take forever to do, or build anything. People just don't really play anymore and coming up with more and more stuff we have to buy to play is killing it even faster. I realize it's a buisness but if you kill the Golden Goose you will have nothing at all.

Drakeira

hey drakeira. wrong game. but good ideas. this is for IOS kingdoms of camelot battle for the north

Quote Originally Posted by COWTiPP3R View Post
    Well you need to understand that for someone from an enemy alliance to spy on yours, they'd need to have two accounts on the SAME world. If someone if on two different worlds, that won't affect you. If someone would go those lengths to make another account and do all that delete-reload-login stuff then they are just being desperate.
    There's that, but you gotta understand..this is an App game. Many people are playing this on their iPhones, iPods, and iPads. There are people who will go that far to sit there and play one game under two diff names right there at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeira View Post
    Just a few thoughts about the game.
    1. Let us 'return' useless stuff we win from fortuna for new tickets, and a chance to better what we won.
    2. Let us conquer and take over the little nothing cities that litter the map. Give us something else we can build, our own little empire.
    3. Let us be able to buy tickets or medallions with our gold.
    4. Let us be able to swap stuff, not just resources in our alliances, completion grants, talons, etc.
    5. Let us be able to buy infusions!
    If you haven't figured it out yet, people get really tired of how slow this whole thing runs, and that it take forever to do, or build anything. People just don't really play anymore and coming up with more and more stuff we have to buy to play is killing it even faster. I realize it's a buisness but if you kill the Golden Goose you will have nothing at all.

Drakeira
    Almost everything you have mentioned is available for free during game play. You need to advance your game skills, and think outside the box.

cry cry cry

Quote Originally Posted by Emo View Post
    This game used to be cool, when it was strictly pvp. Then a bunch whiney, snively, cry-baby bitches starting their tear fest and flooding emails about their woes into Kabams inbox and support ticket bin about how they spend money too and how unfair it is when someone with higher might and more troops would turn them into a farm. Imagine the term "bully" being tossed around in what used to a war game. So, to accommodate said cry-babies, we now have a bunch of wizardry, witchcraft, chicken bone and fog-gut bullshit. No longer is anyone fighting one on one, alliance to alliance. Instead, they're all "crafting" shit. That and with that addition of the throne room, Kabam has found a way to slime themselves around taking your fucking gems and not having to give you shit for it. This game is just fucking gay.
    this game as with any war game allows for smaller players to be attacked .THAT is the game?right? Why not join an alliance and ur alliance kill the guy whos farming u.i mean this is a war game.In real war countries with the most money have the best troops and weapons.should the game be about the money?no.but guess what...it is .dont defend if u dont want ur army killed.hide ur resources in a wild.there are many options available .the people who have played the game and grown a large army shouldnt be penalized because u havent played as long or as well.grow a pair and attack back.THIS IS A WAR GAME....NOT A BUILDING GAME.if u dont like attacking or being attacked play farmville.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical View Post
    this game as with any war game allows for smaller players to be attacked .THAT is the game?right? Why not join an alliance and ur alliance kill the guy whos farming u.i mean this is a war game.In real war countries with the most money have the best troops and weapons.should the game be about the money?no.but guess what...it is .dont defend if u dont want ur army killed.hide ur resources in a wild.there are many options available .the people who have played the game and grown a large army shouldnt be penalized because u havent played as long or as well.grow a pair and attack back.THIS IS A WAR GAME....NOT A BUILDING GAME.if u dont like attacking or being attacked play farmville.
    Well now you are stuck wit having to barb to feed your troops, search for cards with the right items on, get A stone and play the enhance upgrade lottery it isn't a war game, never was, Farmville could be more exciting because you don't need any gems to upgrade your city for someone with massive ranged enhancements to wipe out millions of troops with 50k archers.

KOC has never been a war game it was a tactical game, now it is a lottery. And it has always been a building game to be able to compete.
    Last edited by Meryl Davids; 04-25-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Banned

KOC has never been a war game it was a tactical game, now it is a lottery. And it has

says the 65mil bunny.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux