+ Reply to Thread

Why attack at all?

Just wondering: why do people attack other players? It seems they lose more troops than they gain in resources. Surely, you'll also loot a bunch of gold, but no use for that either when you have done your research.

Even attacking pict camps is quite pointless. Have been attacking lvl 5 pict camps, but I always lose more cavalry than I gain in resources. And yes, I attack with only cavalry since the lvl 5 camps are defended with artillery units.

Did I miss something?

Unregistered
    To steal resources. You need resources to build your army.

Or just to piss people off?

Unregistered
    I get decimated by empty plains, so I wouldn't even dream of attacking a camp or a city

Tried to explain that, but maybe I wasn't clear. The resource cost of the troops that die in an attack are higher than the gain in resources (unless you manage to find some fat newbie). This is even true of Pict camps, where I barely manage to break even.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrantal View Post
    Tried to explain that, but maybe I wasn't clear. The resource cost of the troops that die in an attack are higher than the gain in resources (unless you manage to find some fat newbie). This is even true of Pict camps, where I barely manage to break even.
    There are plenty of players out there with lots of resources that can be taken for little or no loss. No one has mentioned attacking for the purposes of war. This is a war game after all or at least it is meant to be. Not everyone hides behind there walls, though most do, and that means some fun with attacks back and forth
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrantal View Post
    You might be surprised to hear that most people are NOT defending their lands. You don't need a fat newbie. You just need someone with more resources than they can protect in their storehouse who is 'hiding' their troops. You can just walk in and take it.

Lol. "This is a war game after all or at least it is meant to be."

+ Reply to Thread

Social links