+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Kabam Contact info. CALL Them. Get them Busy.

toonly@kabam.com
    Kabam, Inc.
    101 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Suite 250
    Redwood City, California 94065
    United States
    +1.6504509660 <- Phone Number.

Was not hard to find, it's time they fix their attitude.
    It's time they do as the community requests.

People who aren't from the US, use Skype to call them so that you won't have a huge phonebill.
    Kabam Contact info:

toonly@kabam.com
    Kabam, Inc.
    101 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Suite 250
    United States
    +1.6504509660

Banned
    Don't forget to voice your concerns directly to Kevin Chou, CEO of Kabam. inc.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorky View Post
    Don't forget to voice your concerns directly to Kevin Chou, CEO of Kabam. inc.
    Good find, player could use it aswel normally.
    Kabam Contact info:

toonly@kabam.com
    Kabam, Inc.
    101 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Suite 250
    United States
    +1.6504509660

Don't forget Ronnie Lott, NFL hall of fame-er is a board member for Kabam... yeah, my estimation of him went down a bit with that bit of information.
    Razia is alright, just a cog in a bigger wheel that is running us over, it's not the cog nor the wheels fault, it's the driver operating the steering wheel to take issue with.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to complain to Paramount Pictures at how Kabam is tarnishing the Godfather brand name, maybe we can get the licensing pulled, you know the same way a Disney kid has to sign off on morality contracts so too might Paramount have required the same of Kabam so Kabam wouldn't ruin Paramount's image and brand, cause I'll tell ya this, Paramount is profiting off this as well which will effect my DVD and movie purchasing decisions.
    Razia is alright, just a cog in a bigger wheel that is running us over, it's not the cog nor the wheels fault, it's the driver operating the steering wheel to take issue with.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_D_of_Clemenza View Post
    Wouldn't be a bad idea to complain to Paramount Pictures at how Kabam is tarnishing the Godfather brand name, maybe we can get the licensing pulled, you know the same way a Disney kid has to sign off on morality contracts so too might Paramount have required the same of Kabam so Kabam wouldn't ruin Paramount's image and brand, cause I'll tell ya this, Paramount is profiting off this as well which will effect my DVD and movie purchasing decisions.
    I think that's a bit far fetched.
    Kabam Contact info:

toonly@kabam.com
    Kabam, Inc.
    101 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Suite 250
    United States
    +1.6504509660

tried phone #....doesn't work help please

Wiseguy
    their phone line is not meant for complaining about lost troops or any in game problems, you have to contact support for that. if you dont like this game that much you have the option of leaving, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_D_of_Clemenza View Post
    lmao im sure kabam paid for rights to the game not so sure paramount can do nothing now but im not into all that so i wouldnt know but the DVD comment made me laugh lol

Expert Member
    What a load of crap!!!! This game will NEVER effect the movie brand.. There is possibly no way you can make a game that would destroy a film that is already one of the greatest trilogys of all time.. Also to mention even if you called i very much doubt you will talk to anyone important there let alone Kevin Chou... You would have to write to them via email.
    If you guys hate the game so much, stop signing on
    *LaCupola* Of the Five Families, By the Five Families, For the Five Families. United as One. Divided by Zero. EXPECT US.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links