Closed Thread

Kabam Support email

Thank you for writing to support@kabam.com.

Kabam Customer Service is not able to answer direct emails. However, we do have a number of web resources that you can use to get answers to your questions.

For immediate help please click on ‘Help’ at the top of each of our games, or the Support link on www.kabam.com.

This will ensure you are taken to the correct area of our extensive support site and given the most relevant information for your issue. On our support site you will be able to find answers to frequently asked questions, and will be able to submit a question to our customer support team.

Game outages, bugs and community discussions are also discussed on our forums, where you can find help from fellow players as well as news and updates from Kabam staff.

Thank you,
    Kabam Support

So... no one reads the emails? Maybe that's a job they should be hiring.
    So, how do you contact kabam about tech support issues?

Angry prizes Koc

i got 171 place in a Tournament and i havnt got my prize yet.

Lord Alexander9psq0

Karma II

1 Portal of Order

send the prizes to the people that place. KNOW!!!!!!!!

and sorry if i sound puchy but this is so messed up.
    Last edited by KabamModGamma; 01-18-2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Edited for Profanity

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tara1998 View Post
    Thank you for writing to support@kabam.com.

Kabam Customer Service is not able to answer direct emails. However, we do have a number of web resources that you can use to get answers to your questions.

For immediate help please click on ‘Help’ at the top of each of our games, or the Support link on www.kabam.com.

This will ensure you are taken to the correct area of our extensive support site and given the most relevant information for your issue. On our support site you will be able to find answers to frequently asked questions, and will be able to submit a question to our customer support team.

Game outages, bugs and community discussions are also discussed on our forums, where you can find help from fellow players as well as news and updates from Kabam staff.

Thank you,
    Kabam Support

So... no one reads the emails? Maybe that's a job they should be hiring.
    So, how do you contact kabam about tech support issues?
    Go here: https://kabam.secure.force.com/PKB/p...=en_US&l=en_US

glitch

I lost 1000 mith n game glitch..no reply from u for a week and then u say sorry cant help u
    .real nice customer service..just bought my.last mithral...sucks

And my game names not noob its antivenom

customer service really sucks never got a reply

Closed Thread