+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lee Hard I understand what you say. Some crew can have been able to win this award in our place. But we have possessed 3 cityscape during 10-12 hours before the end of event et 10-12 hours after. Explain me what the problem if it exists.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicky View Post
    Lee Hard I understand what you say. Some crew can have been able to win this award in our place. But we have possessed 3 cityscape during 10-12 hours before the end of event et 10-12 hours after. Explain me what the problem if it exists.
    well, basically.. the event ended at midnight for me here in the UK, around 20 mins before the end of the event, i arranged with my crew i am take x & y for example.

they were 4mins 14 secs or something like that, so i waited untill around 4mins 30 secs left by going by the game clock in top right hand corner as it breaks down to nearest second, and timed my hit so it landed with 10 - 15 seconds to spare, the cs got taken about 1 min after, i managed to get 2 that way, and 2 of my other crew members managed to do the same occupying 1 each, ( but like i said, we were told that it 'may' have been out of sync with the laptop/comp clock ) by around 2 mins, if you refreshed it corrected that..
    Battling Me You Wont Get Cold Feet, The Mear Thought Of Facing Possessed, Freezes The Fluid In Both Knees!

We have possessed the 3 cityscapes a lot of hours before the limit time (2 am in France). We don't have lost cityscape before the day after

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicky View Post
    We have possessed the 3 cityscapes a lot of hours before the limit time (2 am in France). We don't have lost cityscape before the day after
    thats wierd then bro.. the only reason i offered a possible explanation is because its a weekend kabam just wont reply, and god knows how long you could be waiting for an answer, so sorry about the hassle ;P
    Battling Me You Wont Get Cold Feet, The Mear Thought Of Facing Possessed, Freezes The Fluid In Both Knees!

Thank You

Post too short -_-

Still nothing.

Why there is none follow-up on the French server ?

+1 Sicky

Quote Originally Posted by Kenovski View Post
    You guys are pouring out the events and tournaments, but how about paying them?
    It's been over a week now that the Tavella-Take_Down and Build-a-Thon events ended and nothing.....
    My crew has Screenies to prove we had 3 CS's at the end of the Tavella Event,
    and as you seem to be having problems computing/paying-out our Sniper/Butcher Contracts from the Build-a-thon
    we are going to post our builds here to help you out a little.

This is boring now. Not you but just the fact that complaint after complaint and no response to complaint. WAKE UP DIAMOND BUYERS. ur just paying kabaam teams wages!!! yes that bout it.

sicky a raison, ont attend nos bouchers !

+1 for Sicky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Social links