+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Kabam

KoC: Battle for the North - Building Second City

I have my Second City Deed. How do I build it?
    or
    I don't have a Second City Deed. How can I build it?

Second City is now available!!!
    With its release comes a few questions. Here are the answers!

Question: How do I build my Second City?

Answer: To build a Second City, first make sure you have a Second City Deed. For now you can only acquire one from the in-game Shop. To do so, tap on Items > Misc. > Second City Deed. You can also buy the Deed package and receive a Deed, Hourglasses, a Divine Inspiration and a Mystery Chest guaranteed to contain a valuable amount of Troops! This package is located by tapping Items > Chest > Deed Package.
    Once you have purchased a Deed you must control a Plain in your list of Conquered Wilds. Tap on this Plain and then tap on the little icon to the top right of the info page with a "+" sign next to it. This will prompt you to name your new City. After doing so your Second City will be all set to build as you see fit!

Question: How do I build my Second City if I don't want to pay for a deed?

Answer: For now you may only build a Second City if you purchase the deed. However, in the future you will be able to attack Pictish Camps for Crests. If you find 100 of these Crests, which are stored in the new First City Building: the "Round Tower," you can exchange them for a Second City Deed. More details regarding this process can be found here:

Click here for Second City Information and Tips

Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -

Unregistered

2nd city protection

I have a 2nd city and in both my cities my banner says is have 18days worth of protection left. I am coming up to my initial 7 days from being a new player but do I have 18 days still or not? I received and email saying I was coming to the end of protection.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a 2nd city and in both my cities my banner says is have 18days worth of protection left. I am coming up to my initial 7 days from being a new player but do I have 18 days still or not? I received and email saying I was coming to the end of protection.
    You sure that's not hours?

What is the difference between different level plains

Bfunk

2nd city

I attacked another square / plain, & it shows my flag at it too... But it still says I don't meet req of controlling a plain, I don't see a"+"'too add the city/ plain anywhere, any help would b appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_588ZQFR View Post
    What is the difference between different level plains
    There is no benefit to building your 2nd city on a high level plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfunk View Post
    I attacked another square / plain, & it shows my flag at it too... But it still says I don't meet req of controlling a plain, I don't see a"+"'too add the city/ plain anywhere, any help would b appreciated.
    Click your name in top left. Swipe so you see the 2nd city. You will see a list of requirements. Ones you have achieved are shown as green ticks. Ones you have not met are red crosses. Basically you need a 2nd city deed, have to be level 7 or above and you need to control a plain. If you believe you have all three but it is not showing a green tick then try refreshing the app. Process is in my signature.
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

Shorty

Gold & Round Tower

I have been playing for a few weeks and I've advanced to level 23. But i can't build enough gold to keep advancing anymore. I get attacked a couple times a day and can't build the defenses or troops to protect my gold. Now my population isn't growing either. How do I build up gold. They should have a market where you could sell other resources. This game is frustrating.

Also, what's the round tower?

Unregistered

Crest Drops

Someone in my alliance says that the received 16 crests in 2 attacks. I was under the assumption that you get one per attack if you're lucky. So is this person lying or are there multiple crests that can drop per attack?

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone in my alliance says that the received 16 crests in 2 attacks. I was under the assumption that you get one per attack if you're lucky. So is this person lying or are there multiple crests that can drop per attack?
    1 crest per attack...the guy is teasing you
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -

Arcane Empires -

Bfunk

2nd city still doenst work!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by runey71 View Post
    There is no benefit to building your 2nd city on a high level plain.

Click your name in top left. Swipe so you see the 2nd city. You will see a list of requirements. Ones you have achieved are shown as green ticks. Ones you have not met are red crosses. Basically you need a 2nd city deed, have to be level 7 or above and you need to control a plain. If you believe you have all three but it is not showing a green tick then try refreshing the app. Process is in my signature.
    No, it still is broken, then ONLY req it says i havent met is controlling a plain, but this is BS. Ive attacked & control a plain, it has my flag at it, it shows my name and might. Clearly i control it, it is a lvl 1 plain but that shouldnt matter. Ive refreshed, and closed app as instructed & it always says i do t meet that req. i paid to get the deed & it doesnt work, if not i want a refund.

Can the squate NOT say hills, mountains, grassland, or woods? If not all that are left are other cities & pisc camps.... There are no empty squares on the entire board. Pleeeeeese help!!!
    Last edited by Unregistered; 04-24-2012 at 10:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Social links