+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation How to let new players join a domain

Players not able to join their friends on closed domains is currently the biggest problem I see with KOC. Ok, here are a couple ideas how letting new players join old/closed domains can work.

1. Every 90 days purge players with less than, say, 2 days worth of might - about 5k.
    2. Allow players to delete themselves from a domain. The caveat - do not allow them to rejoin that same domain for 45 days (to prevent abuse).

Then, as players are naturally cleared out allow players currently on those servers to invite friends.

Not only does this clear out useless bases, but it allows for a method for friends to invite friends onto previously closed domains.
    Keep KOC alive. Allow new people to enter "old" domains. Delete low-level abandoned cities if you have to.

estoy totalmente de acuerdo con mi compañero, pienso que deberían de eliminar a los jugadores que hace bastante tiempo que no se conectan o a aquellos que desde que empezaron el juego aunque a veces entren, no suban de poderío, lo cual significaría que también son inactivos pero entran en la cuenta para que no se la cierren los administradores, gracias

I agree I agree I agree with farmerjoe!!...

I see alot of post about this problem but no one from KOC answering to theese post ... That can't be right????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advanced Member
    excalibur242 cellidon299 badon124 clarent40
    i agree with this post 100% and completely but the only problem KoC reopening the new domains would make the creat a character on this domain list would be loaded with so many numbers and such and also i personally jus tthink kabam might be to lazy to do such things
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]blood is just red sweat[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Indigo"] Domain/cellidon299 Excalibur242/ Badon124/ clarent40 - Alliance: Guardians of valor (every domain gov all the way! guardians forever) [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Lime"] CoolBum67's lil brother! [/COLOR]

there really aren't that many names used up... most people in my alliance have no numbers. It's mostly just the people who use the generated names.
    Keep KOC alive. Allow new people to enter "old" domains. Delete low-level abandoned cities if you have to.

I believe Zarbon is talking about the list of domains when joining a new domain, not the name of a new player. They would have to fix the way the available domains list is displayed (don't use the screwy drop down box that doesn't always display correctly) and stop with the auto-refresh on that page so people would have time to read and find the domain they're looking for.

Being able to delete myself from a couple domains where I don't even have a name yet would be nice. They were added by accident one day the servers I actually use were down and seemingly will forever be in my choice list. I have no interest in playing on those domains, but I simply can't do a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I believe Zarbon is talking about the list of domains when joining a new domain, not the name of a new player. They would have to fix the way the available domains list is displayed (don't use the screwy drop down box that doesn't always display correctly) and stop with the auto-refresh on that page so people would have time to read and find the domain they're looking for.

Being able to delete myself from a couple domains where I don't even have a name yet would be nice. They were added by accident one day the servers I actually use were down and seemingly will forever be in my choice list. I have no interest in playing on those domains, but I simply can't do a thing about it.
    and you probably take a slot on that server too unfortunately. my area is on an established server is littered with 50 mighters and 2k might players.

I agree Open up the domains, Let our friends play in the same domain as we play in...

i completely agree with this cuz i play in Badon which from what i am told is closed and it sucks cuz i have friends in other domains that would seriously help my alliance in badon but they cant join me there

I happen to be one of those who has been affected by domains being closed - in several ways.

I wanted to join a bunch of friends on another domain. After two attempts to do just that, I am now idle on two other domains. I guess I'll just be taking up space there, unless I can get moved over to the correct domain.

I also wanted a friend to join on one of the domains that I currently play on, but she cannot join us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links