+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Pythus Lvl1 and up

What do i need to attack them?

Advanced Member
    safest bet is to save up for the lvl 10 pythus and then do all of them in one go. There are a few different threads already started outlining how to defeat it. Two methods that come to mind are, 1. (probably the best for most people since everyone likes to build snipers for some reason) involves massive numbers of snipers, reapers, nosferatu and one of everything if I remember it correctly. The second way that comes to mind, uses tons of vbs and about 1/3 as many nbs and a couple thousand nosferatu. numbers for the latter are 61k vbs, 22k nbs, 3k nos, it will take quite a bit longer to build up than the other method however, but I like the flying bats ^^ idk why so i'm working on that one.

(if you want screenshots, search the forum, there are 3 or 4 different threads started with them, and each has a different troop combination)

hope that helps a bit, or at least points you in the right direction ^^

Slynx ♥

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...1-Pythus-bases

i did post some pictures there..you can check it out

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...1-Pythus-bases

i did post some pictures there..you can check it out

Nemesis Bats are the best option. Optionally you can back up with some Nos/Vamp Bats if you like. I recommend strongly against using a Reaper+Sniper+Nos combo. Your Reapers will die first.

How many nem bats would you recommend, with all research to lvl 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar187 View Post
    How many nem bats would you recommend, with all research to lvl 9?
    I used nem only on shanks bases, and to get wolf gargoyle armour. Av. loss was 421 nem with every hit on shanks regardless of whether i used 40k (to get purple pup) or 60k nem (to get armour), but i did get the armour. 2 pieces first few attacks, using 30k nem with about 5 hits (was a few weeks ago) and last 2 pieces of armour using 60k nem (+250) in 5 hits. Only lost total 2107 nem (second time), which will regain in couple of days thx to OP1.
    I used fortitude and vengeance boosts but this might also increase death rate for some reason - i used boosts on 2nd hit with getting the last 2 pieces of armour and death rate increased (this happened when hitting shanks to get pup too). I didnt use gargoyle because of previous issue with it being a problem (not knowing if that had been fixed).
    I'm going to work in using Slynx suggestion of using 61k vbs, 22k nbs, 3k nos. I like using bats too.
    From working out troop equivalents comparing our troops to whats in bases, using only nem might get u thru lvl 5 Pythus if u use over 80k nem, this is why i am going to work on Slynx suggestion. I've hit lvl 4 but not lvl 5 yet, and needed to use overkill with only nem.

Quote Originally Posted by chinkajack View Post
    I used nem only on shanks bases, and to get wolf gargoyle armour. Av. loss was 421 nem with every hit on shanks regardless of whether i used 40k (to get purple pup) or 60k nem (to get armour), but i did get the armour. 2 pieces first few attacks, using 30k nem with about 5 hits (was a few weeks ago) and last 2 pieces of armour using 60k nem (+250) in 5 hits. Only lost total 2107 nem (second time), which will regain in couple of days thx to OP1.
    I used fortitude and vengeance boosts but this might also increase death rate for some reason - i used boosts on 2nd hit with getting the last 2 pieces of armour and death rate increased (this happened when hitting shanks to get pup too). I didnt use gargoyle because of previous issue with it being a problem (not knowing if that had been fixed).
    I'm going to work in using Slynx suggestion of using 61k vbs, 22k nbs, 3k nos. I like using bats too.
    From working out troop equivalents comparing our troops to whats in bases, using only nem might get u thru lvl 5 Pythus if u use over 80k nem, this is why i am going to work on Slynx suggestion. I've hit lvl 4 but not lvl 5 yet, and needed to use overkill with only nem.
    oops, typo in above msg -> i hit shanks with 40k nem, not 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by Slynx View Post
    safest bet is to save up for the lvl 10 pythus and then do all of them in one go. There are a few different threads already started outlining how to defeat it. Two methods that come to mind are, 1. (probably the best for most people since everyone likes to build snipers for some reason) involves massive numbers of snipers, reapers, nosferatu and one of everything if I remember it correctly. The second way that comes to mind, uses tons of vbs and about 1/3 as many nbs and a couple thousand nosferatu. numbers for the latter are 61k vbs, 22k nbs, 3k nos, it will take quite a bit longer to build up than the other method however, but I like the flying bats ^^ idk why so i'm working on that one.

(if you want screenshots, search the forum, there are 3 or 4 different threads started with them, and each has a different troop combination)

hope that helps a bit, or at least points you in the right direction ^^

Slynx ♥
    lvl 5 Pythus has 16k freaks & 3k meatheads
    I hit it with 61k vampire bats, 22k nem bats, 3k nos -> lost 110 vamp bats
    (lvl 9 research)

lvl 6 Pythus has 20k freaks, 4k meatheads
    I hit it with 63,890 vamp, 23,110 nem bats, 3k nos -> lost 153 vamp

lvl 7 Pythus has 5k meatheads, 6k bikers
    I hit it with 23,263 vamp, 63k nem, 3k nos -> no losses

lvl 8 Pythus has 6k meatheads, 9k bikers
    I hit it with 24k vamp, 63k nem, 3k nos -> lost 716 nem

lvl 9 Pythus has 7k meatheads, 12k bikers
    I hit it with 63,737 vamp, 23,263 nem, 3k nos -> lost 292 nos, 320 nem

Will hit lvl 10 Pythus when am back to 3k nos again.

The results of hitting lvl 10 Pythus Base, then continued on to get all 4 pieces of Serpent Armor:
    The bottom line, if u don't want to lose troops, and this is just supposition from what I learned hitting Pythus', is to use what someone else has suggested -> 60k nemesis bats and 30k nosferatu (but I am impatient).
    I recommend not using a gargoyle.

I did it with 62k nem, 3100 nos + 100 nos (finished training 100), and 65k vampire bats.
    I used Gargoyle and Wolf Gargoyle when I could, but I think this is one of the reasons for the high vamp death rate,
    and it did increase the Nemesis death rate when I forgot to send Nos with the Nemesis Bats once.

Nemesis deaths stopped when only using Nos & Nem with no Gargoyle.
    If you have plenty of Nos then they shouldn't die either.

I used amethyst courage & amethyst fury.
    lvl 16 attack general and 15% attack & defense bonus from lvl 5 Ziggurat.

I lost 65k Vampire Bats (all of them - this isnt a problem for me),
    6,812 nem &
    1,137 Nos.

I got piece of armor on first hit, 3rd, 4th & 13th hits.
    Other goodies were Relocate Outposts & Amethyst Courages.
    And now that I have a 2nd OP, replacing and increasing my troop population is going to be easier (lol)

I haven't posted the list of what I got and lost with each hit as its not a small post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux