Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post List of Glitches

This is the official list of all the glitches that have ever occured in Dragons of Atlantis.

1) Busy realm (cant launch attacks)
    2) Wall glitch (troops change from hide to defend and vice-versa)
    3) Phantom generals (slows down waving)
    4) Phantom dragons (see phantom generals)
    5) Phantom troops (see phantom generals)
    6) Cant claim quest (clicking on the claim button doesnt do anything)
    7) Specified queue is full, even when it clearly isnt
    8) Stuck march glitch (fixable with reinforcing)
    9) Stuck march glitch (only fixable with speeding)
    10) Cut screen bug (fixable with code hacking)
    11) Sentinel Warning lag (shows up after Battle Report)
    12) Waiting for report stuck troops (caused by server synchro lag)
    12) Server synchro lag (when you cant see quest even when its done until you refresh your UI)
    13) Unknown errors (especially when waving or spamming)
    14) Bookmark removal glitch (causes unknown errors)
    15) Game progress countdown meter lag (the entire game lags like crazy)
    16) Cannot recall troops even when button is pressed (caused many unnecessary losses)
    17) Troop loss glitch (not RNG)
    18) Zero priced chest (caused monetary loss)
    19) Sentinel warning approximation (800,000 battle dragons in an attack!?)
    20) Resources reseting after a log off (happens to some new players)
    21) Trade glitch (trades disappearing while being transported)
    22) Contest reward missing (KaBAM is so cheap)
    23) Troops disappearing from Battle Reports (makes battle impossible to analyse)
    24) Boosts arent shown in Battle Reports (attacker only shows attack boosts, defender only shows defense boosts)
    25) Map glitch (all locations that arent your city and outposts show as swamps)

Correct me if I missed any.
    Last edited by Noob_57Q9DN5; 04-08-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Not a glitch you just need to level up your sentinel

Elite Member
    1-2 already addressed. There is no wall glitch since the selective defense and realm busy is caused by too many requests.
    3-5 mainly an issue for script users, stop using scripts to wave and attack manually
    6 a pain, but move on, the quest awards suck anyways
    7-9 annoying but as stated, all have player workarounds
    10 Facebook issue, not game
    11-12's agreed, server lag is sometimes an issue
    15-16 user PC issue not game
    17 too vague to know what you mean
    18 contact support and they'll replace the rubies
    19 upgrade to lvl 9 sentinel
    20 long known nano collector glitch, many players actually PAY for this glitch because of it's benefits for food
    21 server lag issue, changing taxes, collecting silo or refresh generally resolves
    22 not a glitch, just poor service
    23 first I've heard of this since shorty after LJ's were released, no one is reporting this
    24 agreed it's stupid, but again not a glitch
    25 again that's server lag and your location/isp
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

"7) Specified queue is full, even when it clearly isnt"

You state "7-9 annoying but as stated, all have player workarounds"

What is the player workaround?

Many players are handicapped by this problem & it is now obvious that KABAM aren't going to bother fixing it. If KABAM was going to fix it it would have been done by now.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ubbie View Post
    "7) Specified queue is full, even when it clearly isnt"

You state "7-9 annoying but as stated, all have player workarounds"

What is the player workaround?

Many players are handicapped by this problem & it is now obvious that KABAM aren't going to bother fixing it. If KABAM was going to fix it it would have been done by now.
    It can be fixed with a speed, if you have any small speeds.
    Same as a stuck march. Open the building timer tab.
    Send a march out, like a spy to a local lvl 1 wild.
    When the stuck building flashes up, click the speed button and quickly pick 1 min.
    The major problem with this workaround (aside from it wasting a speed) is that if you have a long build time, it shows your highest speeds first, so it's difficult to scroll and click in time.
    I'm not recommending this workaround unless you have extra low level speeds and you're willing to waste 1 or 2.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Thanks for the fast reply.

Why won't KABAM just fix the problem.

It's my Stone OP that is jammed & I can't upgrade any training camps.

It also means I can never build any Granit Ogres as I need a level 10 training camp.

I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Pfannenstiel View Post

Not a glitch you just need to level up your sentinel
    I definitely agree, any Sentinel below level 9 is useless.
    And I have my Sentinel at level 9 already, I am only using an incident that happened to another player.

But, whoever disagrees that 800,000 is a good approximation of 180,000 or less is insane, just face it. This is probably purposely done by the developers to get players to level up the Sentinel to 9 or 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    1-2 already addressed. There is no wall glitch since the selective defense and realm busy is caused by too many requests.
    1 occured exactly the time when we had the troop training boost time bonus. I understand that the two are not related, but this has caused a lot of frustration and proves that KaBAM needs to test this game more.

2 has already been fixed, but thats after many people have already risked their troops (before the selective defense). Before the selective defense, if you defend and you lose, your entire army is wiped out. And there was no spectral ruins back then. Again, KaBAM responded to this issue to late. It should not have occured at all.

3-5 mainly an issue for script users, stop using scripts to wave and attack manually
    Im not using scripts to to wave. I always attack manually and STILL occasionally encounter this problem. I dont even know how to correctly use a script.

6 a pain, but move on, the quest awards suck anyways
    I agree that the quest rewards suck, they suck terribly and are only useful to newbies. But thats not an excuse to ignore this problem, AGAIN it proves that KaBAM needs to put more effort in the game.

7-9 annoying but as stated, all have player workarounds
    First of all, if its annoying, why not fix it? (this is directed to KaBAM)

How do you fix a "specified queue is full" error (without wasting speeds )? Id really like to know. This has happened to me multiple times. KaBAM, fix this permanently or people will quit game (see below. 400 rubies wasted on the stuck march glitch)

As for the stuck march glitch: Glad to see that KaBAM took action, but again after people wasted a lot of rubies on BLINKS to free up their troops. Ive seen some that have spent 400 blinks to free up their marches. And no one dared to hunt for the dragon egg when the glitch was in effect.

10 Facebook issue, not game
    Agreed, Facebook has claimed that the problem is on their side and shortly fixed it afterwards. Wish I could see KaBAM do that more often.

11-12's agreed, server lag is sometimes an issue
    If theres a way to fix it, please do so KaBAM. If not, well... etc etc. Manually refreshing your UI probably will be the only ONE TIME cure.

15-16 user PC issue not game
    Are you talking about RAM, hard drive, OS, browser version, flash version, etc. I dont understand how players using older computers can manage, especially because I always play on a 5-month old Win7 computer with 8G RAM and 1.5 TB HD. I always update Flash when I get an alert.

17 too vague to know what you mean
    Does the RNG cause losses on level 5 camps? IF it does, please tell me instantly.
    I always believed that the RNG is present in any battle, but only 6+ camps have enough defenders for the RNG to cause losses.

18 contact support and they'll replace the rubies
    Consider twice. KaBAM probably wont replace rubies until 2 weeks later.

19 upgrade to lvl 9 sentinel
    I have a level 9 sentinel, and this has never happened to me. However, if anyone thinks 800,000 is a good estimate for 180,000 or less, theyre insane. Sometimes, when I had lvl 8 sent, I get alerts saying 10,000
    Spies incoming when there was actually 1. That was off by 9,999 spies, which was 49,995 atck and 99,990 life..

20 long known nano collector glitch, many players actually PAY for this glitch because of it's benefits for food
    This aint the nano glitch, its the newbie glitch. I once tried an experiment: Make a new account on a new realm. The newly made city had no fields (of course) and had base production 100 (of course). I didnt do anything in that city. When I logged on 1 month after, I checked my messages. No one atcked me. I didnt build, train, or research anything. Although my cap wasnt 10,000, the resources resetted at 10,000 when I logged on. This happens to all cities without fields.

21 server lag issue, changing taxes, collecting silo or refresh generally resolves
    Permanent fix please..................... I know all the temporary fixes, but what about eliminating the need to fix altogether KaBAM?

22 not a glitch, just poor service
    Thats EXACTLY what Im trying to get at in this post. The long list of 25 or so screw ups prove that KaBAM needs to do something to make the game go uphill.

23 first I've heard of this since shorty after LJ's were released, no one is reporting this
    Sigh... every time something new is released, a long list of glitches follows. And again, Im summarizing all the screw ups to get KaBAM to fix the game.

KaBAM, fix the game!!!

24 agreed it's stupid, but again not a glitch
    How do we analyse Battle Reports with this type of KABAM logic? Maybe I should rename the thread to "List of Screw Ups in DoA History."
    If its stupid, fix it. I dont understand why stupidity is tolerated like this by KaBAM.

25 again that's server lag and your location/isp
    Is there a fix to prevent you from it happening? I would like to know. I know that scrolling the map a little helps, but how about a permanent fix that can be done by the player?

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57Q9DN5 View Post
    This is the official list of all the glitches that have ever occured in Dragons of Atlantis.

1) Busy realm (cant launch attacks)
    2) Wall glitch (troops change from hide to defend and vice-versa)
    3) Phantom generals (slows down waving)
    4) Phantom dragons (see phantom generals)
    5) Phantom troops (see phantom generals)
    6) Cant claim quest (clicking on the claim button doesnt do anything)
    7) Specified queue is full, even when it clearly isnt
    8) Stuck march glitch (fixable with reinforcing)
    9) Stuck march glitch (only fixable with speeding)
    10) Cut screen bug (fixable with code hacking)
    11) Sentinel Warning lag (shows up after Battle Report)
    12) Waiting for report stuck troops (caused by server synchro lag)
    12) Server synchro lag (when you cant see quest even when its done until you refresh your UI)
    13) Unknown errors (especially when waving or spamming)
    14) Bookmark removal glitch (causes unknown errors)
    15) Game progress countdown meter lag (the entire game lags like crazy)
    16) Cannot recall troops even when button is pressed (caused many unnecessary losses)
    17) Troop loss glitch (not RNG)
    18) Zero priced chest (caused monetary loss)
    20) Resources reseting after a log off (happens to some new players)
    21) Trade glitch (trades disappearing while being transported)
    22) Contest reward missing (KaBAM is so cheap)
    23) Troops disappearing from Battle Reports (makes battle impossible to analyse)
    24) Boosts arent shown in Battle Reports (attacker only shows attack boosts, defender only shows defense boosts)
    25) Map glitch (all locations that arent your city and outposts show as swamps)

Correct me if I missed any.
    23. this does happen. don't delete the report and refresh the game should fix it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Social links