+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game down again!

Kabam the game is down yet again. No notification as usual. Please for goodness sake, give us some warning sometime! I know some things are beyond your control but the amount of game crashes in the last few months are beyond a joke.

Ive been having issues over the past few weeks with the game freezing so have done all that I can to resolve the problem. Ive cleared the cache and bought a new Personal Computer but the problem still hasn't gone away. Tonight the game went off without warning and now I cant get back on. Every time this happens I loose a lot of resources and don't get the chance to grow as I cant farm. I contacted Kabam last week about a separate issue but haven't had any reply at all and I'm now starting to think those guys don't care unless it involves cash.
    Can any of you guys please sort this out as I really cant go on playing under the current conditions.

Cerbie

O GREAT now im about to run out of food AGAIN as I can't get back into the game AGAIN and as I've got to go to work soon most of my troops will die AGAIN!. Still no reply from the team at Kabam....nice one guys this game runs like a dream.

game down

by al this maintenance and all i keep going down in glory everytime?? i went in 1 week from 11 mil glory to 6.5 now this is something that is very disturbing me. i keep building and training and then it is off by whatever you are doing at that moment and then my troops starve or desert and i got trouble getting all my glory back up again??? please do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatib2 View Post
    Kabam the game is down yet again. No notification as usual. Please for goodness sake, give us some warning sometime! I know some things are beyond your control but the amount of game crashes in the last few months are beyond a joke.
    Agreed.....does this mean KABAM can't send notification to those of us who have the game? Jeesh, you could at least let us know you are working on it! And turn UPKEEP off while you are at it!

Angry Game down again!!!!

I get the load page and nothing else.. at first I got the green line start to appear but now not even that and i have refreshed numerous times (and yes I've even used the shift key when refreshing). It's getting really annoying, I am wondering, yet again why I bother to play this game. Will have to find another one that doesn't crash all the time. At least I will be able to play it.

It's too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by jenni62 View Post
    I get the load page and nothing else.. at first I got the green line start to appear but now not even that and i have refreshed numerous times (and yes I've even used the shift key when refreshing). It's getting really annoying, I am wondering, yet again why I bother to play this game. Will have to find another one that doesn't crash all the time. At least I will be able to play it.
    I have just come back to GoR and I am playing with some great people...however...I absolutely refuse to spend any more money on this game if I cannot play when I want. I understand occasional issues, but this was happening when I was first playing! Come on! Hire someone who is willing to work on Easter and make some extra dough! Fix it!

Ive been having issues over the past few weeks with the game freezing so have done all that I can to resolve the problem.

Angry The Bulldog (Earnest Bruff)

I also am an old member coming back again. Spent a lot of money in the last couple months. If I start losing troops again after I've put out all that money I will quit again and not come back. Just hope you turned off food consumption.

What a piece of crap GoR has turned into

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links