+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knight level up

Algenki

Thumbs up Knight level up

My knight's hall is level 10 and my top knight is level 203. Yet when I try to level up with a Galahad I am told that I cannot do this until I upgrade my knight's hall. If 210 is the max, why can't I level any further - or do I have to level up with only battle experience (about 1500 battles I think!)?

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Algenki View Post
    My knight's hall is level 10 and my top knight is level 203. Yet when I try to level up with a Galahad I am told that I cannot do this until I upgrade my knight's hall. If 210 is the max, why can't I level any further - or do I have to level up with only battle experience (about 1500 battles I think!)?
    Still no answer runny? I did raise a ticket with kabam but they just pointed me to the forum. My knight is definitely stuck on level 203, with 40 points out of 4060 on that level. Nothing budges it. Even after an attack the points level does not go up. I want a max level knight but can't get one. :-(

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still no answer runny? I did raise a ticket with kabam but they just pointed me to the forum. My knight is definitely stuck on level 203, with 40 points out of 4060 on that level. Nothing budges it. Even after an attack the points level does not go up. I want a max level knight but can't get one. :-(
    Actually 200 is the max level for Knights, but there is a little glitch in the game that let you level up your Knights above that number if you use a "train" item.
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North - Tap Here to Download the Free App

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Arcane Empires -
    Tap Here to Download the Free App

Riccardo is correct. Lvl200 is max but if when your knight is on level 199 and you use a train with arthur then you can bypass that limit and get a lvl212 knight (absolute max you can ever have). Once you hit 200 or higher then the knight is stuck on that.
    HOW TO REFRESH KoC: Battle for the North
    Exit game. Double click home. Press and hold game icon till it wiggles. Close using red minus. Click home. Click home again. Start game.

OFFICIAL WIKI FOR KoC: Battle for the North
    Find the official wiki at http://kingdomsofcamelotmobile.wikia..._Official_Wiki

Unregistered
    Can also level up from lvl 187 using Arthur
    And untrue that 212 is highest.
    Have seen proof of 251 and it can even go higher I would say.

Unregistered

Wink Someone's pulling your plonker

Can also level up from lvl 187 using Arthur
    And untrue that 212 is highest.
    Have seen proof of 251 and it can even go higher I would say.
    You can use a Train with Arthur when you're at any level, but using it when at the high end of lvl 199, means your knight moves to lvl 212, as a final level-up.

As for a level 251 knight, someone has been pulling the wool over your eyes, it is impossible to get past 212.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Actually 200 is the max level for Knights, but there is a little glitch in the game that let you level up your Knights above that number if you use a "train" item.
    Does a level 212 Knight actually increase production by 212% one used as Steward etc though?

Advanced Member
    Does a level 212 Knight actually increase production by 212% one used as Steward etc though?
    Yes it does.

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux